Sign in to follow this  
SteVo

2012 Mock Draft 5.0

It's seven days until draft time, and that means one more mock draft. I'll probably post a final one either the night before or the day of, but for now, here's what I'm thinking. No projected trades.

Mock50.png

Can't really disagree with much on here.

I'm pretty locked in to Denver taking Konz with the 25th pick if he's there, but that's my opinion. Until Dallas' pick, I'm on board with the first 13.

I think Dallas would take Brockers before Ingram- and I also think Philly would take Brockers before Still.

Only real complaint I have is Barron falling to the Lions. Can't see the Jets passing on him. Dallas could take him too.

Can't really disagree with much on here.

I'm pretty locked in to Denver taking Konz with the 25th pick if he's there, but that's my opinion. Until Dallas' pick, I'm on board with the first 13.

I think Dallas would take Brockers before Ingram- and I also think Philly would take Brockers before Still.

I could definitely see Dallas taking Brockers, and while I could see Philly taking him, Still fits into the wide nine like a glove.

Only real complaint I have is Barron falling to the Lions. Can't see the Jets passing on him. Dallas could take him too.

I don't think Dallas will take a safety, and neither does Phail, and I respect his opinion on the Cowboys. I could definitely see the Jets taking him, but pass rush is their biggest need. Ultimately, though, it will come down to whoever they have higher on their board.