Zack_of_Steel

Zack's Mock

DeCastro is one of the best Guard prospects to come out in a while, and IMO is the safest pick in the draft. Not saying it will happen or there is a good chance it does happen, but I wouldn't say there is no shot the Steelers trade up for him.

• Upvote 1

It's completely ridiculous to predict something like that. How often do teams trade up for Guards!? Not often at all, and there are many reasons for that...

You are predticing the Steelers to do something that is not only completely unlike them, but unlike anyone...

Just because something is in a mock does not mean that I am guaranteeing it to happen. Did it for the mock game and to fuck around. I stand by my argument that dismissing something completely is ignorant. It's the fucking NFL draft. A kicker was taken in round 1 once.

DeCastro is one of the best Guard prospects to come out in a while, and IMO is the safest pick in the draft. Not saying it will happen or there is a good chance it does happen, but I wouldn't say there is no shot the Steelers trade up for him.

This. :yep:

Edited by Zack_of_Steel

Nice work on the mock, ZoS. It certainly is unique.

I would. There is no chance that the Steelers trade up for him. lol

Edited by Sarge
  • Downvote 1