Sign in to follow this  
Eefluxx

TGP Skins

I wasn't sure where to put this.

But the Saints TGP skin still has Porter in it and since he went to the Broncos and Vilma is suspended I was wondering if someone could change it to maybe Malcom Jenkins and Curtis Lofton?

The Brees and Colston at the top is fine it was just the two players on the sides.

Lofton maybe harder to do since he is new on the team so maybe someone else in is place like maybe Jabari Greer.

A lot of the skins need to be updated but I guess that could become a yearly tasks for whoever is up for it.

A lot of the skins need to be updated but I guess that could become a yearly tasks for whoever is up for it.

Yeah, it seems like it's about time for that to be looked into. Can't imagine any significant change in personnel at this point in this offseason.

The Eagles skin has one player who needs to be replaced (Asante Samuel), and my personal vote for the replacement would be LeSean McCoy. Would also be fine with Evan Mathis or DeMeco Ryans, though I'm guessing quality renders of Ryans in an Eagles uni are hard to come by.

Ranga and Funny did these if I remember correctly. I dont know if they still have the .psd's for them.

I could help by doing new cuts for teams, gonna have to get a wireless mouse though.