Sign in to follow this  
JetsFan4Life

UEFA Euro 2012

I never said he was overrated lol...

Netherlands' defense was horrid yesterday. No organization whatsoever and Portugal should have beaten them by a lot more if they actually capitalized on their chances.

By the way, we haven't discussed any of these beautiful European women yet. O_O My personal favorite...

tumblr_m5l1x6c20Y1qbdeelo1_500.jpg

Who cares if Ronaldo is overrated? Look at that girl..

Mario Balotelli goal. FUCK WITH HIM!!!!

He took that very nicely. The guy is full of talent but is a mental case. If he could tighten those screws a bit we'd be looking at a Top 5 striker in the world.

Predictions for today's matches? Give me England 1-1, France 1-0.

England 1-0

France 2-1

Meh, I just hope France advances. lol.

And yea, he does a lot of stupid shit, which I always look forward to, except when he goes overboard.

Edited by DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

Well we were all off, besides DMac getting the England game right. I bet he wishes he got the France game right instead :p

So the quarterfinals are:

Czech Republic vs Portugal

Germany vs Greece

Spain vs France

England vs Italy

The last two matchups are very tough and here are my predictions for the semifinals:

Portugal vs France

Germany vs England

I'm sick of Spain and I hope France kicks their ass lol..

Czech Republic 1-0 (PKs) Portugal - Both teams deserve to be here, but were a bit fortunate in doing so. Czech were lucky to be in a comparably weak group and Portugal caught Holland when their defense was non-existent. As a result, it's going to be a low-key game and Czech will be my prediction to win it in PKs.

Germany 3-1 Greece - Greece haven't played the most beautiful football and to get past a difficult opponent like Germany stick to that strategy. The Germans will be too much for Greece and will get some goals, followed by a late consolation from the Greeks.

Spain 2-1 (PKs) France - The biggest profile matchup for the quarters. I can see both teams being pretty conservative here. Spain naturally play a possession game and France a free-flowing game. Mercedes Benz to finally bag his first of the tourney with Spain equalizing and winning in PKs.

England 3-2 Italy

The dream continues for the English. Both teams are impressing me in this tournament and while the previous match was regarded as the "high profile" game, this one features the two best performing teams so far. There's gonna be some scoring in this game and I'm gonna give the edge to England's attacking prowess because I can't see Italy putting up three goals.

Book this shit!

Czech's defense will have a tough time against Portugal's attackers..

Czech's defense will have a tough time against Portugal's attackers..

Ronaldo chokes and they have no striker. :yep:

Ronaldo chokes and they have no striker. :yep:

Czech will have problems with Varela..

Czech Republic 1-0 (PKs) Portugal - Both teams deserve to be here, but were a bit fortunate in doing so. Czech were lucky to be in a comparably weak group and Portugal caught Holland when their defense was non-existent. As a result, it's going to be a low-key game and Czech will be my prediction to win it in PKs.

Germany 3-1 Greece - Greece haven't played the most beautiful football and to get past a difficult opponent like Germany stick to that strategy. The Germans will be too much for Greece and will get some goals, followed by a late consolation from the Greeks.

Spain 2-1 (PKs) France - The biggest profile matchup for the quarters. I can see both teams being pretty conservative here. Spain naturally play a possession game and France a free-flowing game. Mercedes Benz to finally bag his first of the tourney with Spain equalizing and winning in PKs.

England 3-2 Italy

The dream continues for the English. Both teams are impressing me in this tournament and while the previous match was regarded as the "high profile" game, this one features the two best performing teams so far. There's gonna be some scoring in this game and I'm gonna give the edge to England's attacking prowess because I can't see Italy putting up three goals.

Book this shit!

Germany 2-1 Greece

Spain 1-0 France

Portugal 2-0 Czech Republic

Italy 1-0 England

One of these teams will probably have to settle in PKs, but I really don't wanna guess who. If France beats Spain ima go full retard.

Czech will have problems with Varela..

lolVarela.

If Varela causes them problems, I'm counting on Bruno Alves and the Portugal D to lay an egg too.

FTR: Czech over Portugal is my upset pick. :yep:

Edited by Maverick

lolVarela.

If Varela causes them problems, I'm counting on Bruno Alves and the Portugal D to lay an egg too.

FTR: Czech over Portugal is my upset pick. :yep:

Varela is an extremely underrated player IMO..He doesn't get the attention the star players in Portugal get(Ronaldo,Nani,Coentrao etc)..

Portugal pulled it off. I only saw a little bit of both halves, but they seemed to really try to zero in on Ronaldo, he still got some open looks though.

I was close. >_>

Boateng back for Germany, but what surprises me the most is Podolski Gomez and Muller all dropped? o_O Guess they feel confident lol...

Only a goal off on both teams. Meh...

I would have only been one goal off total if it weren't for your boy lolBoateng...what the hell was that!

Only a goal off on both teams. Meh...

I would have only been one goal off total if it weren't for your boy lolBoateng...what the hell was that!

Haha, I was laughing my ass off. The announcers were blazing on him.

France is beating Spain tomorrow. I can feel it!!

I've got that feeling,too..France will end Spain's domination,hopefully..

I guess we'l have to wait for England or Italy to beat Spain .. :dry:

Spain is pissing me off like there's no tomorrow. Ima lose it if they win over Germany. >_>

They'll be stopped in the semis..