Sign in to follow this  
sweetness34

Worst concert you've ever been too?

Now I've been to some great concerts, the Brad Paisley/Darius Rucker/ Justin Moore probably tied with Blake Shelton/Justin Moore concert.

But today I happened to be at what would end up being one of the worst vocal performances I've witnessed.

It was an all day Blue Grass Festival that started at 11am, and had great acts all day with the headliners being Mission Mountain Wood Band, Ozark Mountain Dare Devils and of course The Marshall Tucker Band. Everyone was great, until it got to the Marshall Tucker Band.

The lead vocalist (Marshall Gray) must of had a cold. His voice was raspy and it was awful. Couldn't hit any notes, had zero harmony. The rest of the band was great, and every song he didn't sing was great. I ended up leaving about midway through because it was unbearable.

So... stories?

I hate to bring this up after their bassist almost got killed and then his attacker got off with nothing, but I saw Madina Lake open for Anberlin one night and they were fucking horrible. None of the instruments matched up in a volume and the singer had one of the worst live voices I'd ever heard, not to mention their guitarist, who seemed pretty talented from their recorded material, didn't play half the notes from their recorded music. It was a fucking joke. Anberlin blew them off the stage.

I went to a Skid Row/Guns 'N Roses concert a few years ago, Sebastian Bach's voice was shit live. It was excruciating. I love SR, but I would have during their performance if it wasnt for the headliner, GnR. Turns out Axl Roses plane was delayed or he was just being a dick and didn't end up going on stage until 12:45am. Which was almost a 3 hour gap from when Skid Row left the stage until GnR started. The lights were turned up, beer was $7.50 and there was shit to do. I left the concert at 11:00pm. Apparently they went on and sounded great and they played until 3am to make up for it.

Sean Kingston concert....

And a Jake Owens concert, that one made my ears bleed. =/

Edited by DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

I went to a Skid Row/Guns 'N Roses concert a few years ago, Sebastian Bach's voice was shit live. It was excruciating. I love SR, but I would have during their performance if it wasnt for the headliner, GnR. Turns out Axl Roses plane was delayed or he was just being a dick and didn't end up going on stage until 12:45am. Which was almost a 3 hour gap from when Skid Row left the stage until GnR started. The lights were turned up, beer was $7.50 and there was shit to do. I left the concert at 11:00pm. Apparently they went on and sounded great and they played until 3am to make up for it.

He has pulled this kinda shit before...There was concert this year right before GnR were inducted into the rock n roll hof that he was over 4 hours late for.