Every once in a while. Works made me cut back a lot. Havent been out to get Latias and Latios. Missed Rayquaza too. Pretty sure they will cycle through in research will just take a lot of time. Go Fest is in Chicago again. Debated on going but it was such a clusterfuck last year lol

I heard tickets sold out instantly and most of the ones bought were scalper bots and now they're being sold for $500 on eBay, lol. They should just hold multiple Go fests around the world in different cities and give everyone a chance to participate in one.

Surprised nobody is talking about the huge Pokémon announcement from the other day. The first RPG games on a console are coming this November on the Switch, Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee versions. They are loose remakes of Yellow version set in Kanto and only featuring the first 151. The wild Pokémon system is borrowing it's mechanics from Pokémon Go where it seems you won't battle wild Pokémon and that random encounters aren't a thing, you'll see wild ones on screen and choose who to encounter. The battling system will remain the same and not borrow from Go.

​There's a lot of debate on this, but I think it's a great way to get those giant crowds of people from when Pokémon Go first came out back into the Pokescene and with it being Kanto only, that nostalgia is going to hit hard. They also announced a brand new pair of games will release on the Switch in 2019 that will introduce Gen 8 and will resemble the main games more than these will.

​Pretty hyped for this, I'm going to pre-order my copy quick here and I can't wait until November. Pokémon on the big screen in HD is a dream come true.

I am definitely hyped for a pokemon game to finally hit the Switch. I missed the announcement though so I will have to check it out. Probably looking more forward to the 2019 games as I am sure the new RPG will set the stage for those to be REALLY good/adopt the good things from it.

I stopped playing Go pretty early but I have picked it back up recently. I am not well stocked atm so it is kind of hard for me to play it consistently. But I think it will be my go to mobile game for the summer.

I've been slaying it in Go recently. Go all three shinies from the last adventure avent (Kabuto, Omanyte, Aerodactyl) and now with this Water event I've already got shiny Magikarp, Shellder and Wailmer. Plus I've caught six Kyogre to this point and got my first Mewtwo earlier in the week.

#MeToo , I joined the litigation and settlement for Go Fest players last year. Hoping not many people join me haha (bigger payout).

So, two years later and we are finally getting trading in Pokémon Go.

Getting pretty damn excited for Pokemon: Let's Go Eevee. Can't wait to play Co-Op. Gonna be epic, yo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSL7l2Ie_NY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jRtpMKLsts&t=72s

Games are enhanced remakes of Yellow for anyone who doesn't know.