Sign in to follow this  
Favre4Ever

RNC Doing Everything To Stop Ron Paul

Even though it's not enough to make me vote for Romney, the Clint Eastwood/Marco Rubio/Mitt Romney speech combination last night was epic. Especially Eastwood owning the shit out of Obama.

Really? I didnt watch but I've heard from supporters of every side that it was stupid and made the republicans look like morons.

Guest Phailadelphia

Really? I didnt watch but I've heard from supporters of every side that it was stupid and made the republicans look like morons.

It did. I'm still confused by anyone who thought Eastwood's speech was anything but awful. Talking to an empty chair? Really? Throw that in with what might have been the most factually inaccurate speech to have ever been given at a political convention by Paul Ryan and I'm not sure the Republicans helped their cause at all. Unless, of course, folks just ignore the blatant lies that were fed to them.

I didn't watch at all, but I did look up Eastwood's speech, and yeah, from a humor standpoint, Eastwood talking to an empty chair wasn't really all that funny.

Edited by Thanatos19