desperado462

GURUS - Who should I pick up as a 3rd RB???

Depending on who is on your team already... I'd seriously look into adding Ridley and BJGE.

If you already have those guys and want advice on who to start... Any of Williams, Ridley, or BJGE should be solid options. Williams might pay off big because of Stewarts injury.

Edited by Favre4Ever

Depending on who is on your team already... I'd seriously look into adding Ridley and BJGE.

If you already have those guys and want advice on who to start... Any of Williams, Ridley, or BJGE should be solid options. Williams might pay off big because of Stewarts injury.

Thanks..I can only pick up one of them as a bench RB..I have Chris Johnson Donald Brown Shonn Greene already

Edited by desperado462

I would pick up Kevin Smith. I don't really trust any of the other backs mentioned.

Uh. The Lions were actively looking to replace Kevin Smith. You are the only person who trusts him.

Because he was banged up with an ankle injury. He's fine now.

Thanks..I can only pick up one of them as a bench RB..I have Chris Johnson Donald Brown Shonn Greene already

Eh...Shonn Greene is going nowhere if I were you id look into Shonn's replacement back Bilal Powell this guys a super sleeper and is really gonna blow up soon as Shonn goes more and more into the gutter.

As far as your choices go I would recommend BJGE, hes not very electrifying but he always puts up solid numbers and is under rated....not to mention hes got a real solid start this week against the Jaguars whove got the second worse fantasy run defense in the league.

Edited by bicsam40