Sign in to follow this  
Maverick

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass

I wouldn't do anything with that. I need a plump round female looking ass without muscles. Chicks with muscles resemble dudes too much for my liking.

Yeah, but that girl you're referring to is far from too muscular, man. That's like perfect condition, yo.

There's nothing wrong with that. If she was all beefed up and whatnot? Yeah, that's kind of a put off, but there was no put off with that girl.

U59e8.jpg

YES PLZ.

:cheesehead:

OK I appreciate ass as much as the next guy but that shit is not sexy.

What are you talking about? That's completely natural. No way that's fake. That ass is totally real. When I picture my dream girl, I imagine having to pay for three seats when we ride on planes. I imagine an epidemic of shattered lamps and spilled drinks. I imagine having to claim not two, but three people on our census — even though no one else lives with us. I imagine never ever needing another pillow again in my life. I imagine... okay I ran out of jokes.

• Upvote 2

What are you talking about? That's completely natural. No way that's fake. That ass is totally real. When I picture my dream girl, I imagine having to pay for three seats when we ride on planes. I imagine an epidemic of shattered lamps and spilled drinks. I imagine having to claim not two, but three people on our census — even though no one else lives with us. I imagine never ever needing another pillow again in my life. I imagine... okay I ran out of jokes.

Yeah because her right ass cheek didnt get the same workout her left did ? Please that shit is fake.

:facepalm:

I really need a sarcasm font. I even said I ran out of jokes at the end my man! I agree, that ass looks ridiculous. I was joking the entire time...

Yes that could be beneficial for all parties. most people do the /sarcasm thing. My bad dude, apologies.

• Upvote 1

:lol:

Yeah, but that girl you're referring to is far from too muscular, man. That's like perfect condition, yo.

There's nothing wrong with that. If she was all beefed up and whatnot? Yeah, that's kind of a put off, but there was no put off with that girl.

Her butt looks like a muscle to me lol. Her ass looks hard like if she punched me in the face with it, it would hurt. It has no shape either. I don't want to pound a muscle butt. I like soft looking round asses with shape. Big asses with shape and smaller asses with shape. Curves or :gtfo: my house. :D

a8W6v.jpg

a0ow6.jpg

u498A.jpg

qDoBh.jpg:wub:

iJGJI.jpg

igVub.jpg

QnwZj.jpg

N0MOv.jpg

tGEpo.jpg

^^

iuW8s.jpg

3wiyR.jpg

h1DBZ.jpg

iaHEM.jpg

Edited by dutchff7
  • Upvote 1

Coco is fake as hell, but yeah, all those chicks you posted get the Smangers on site. Coco too.

Nah bro. Coco's ass is legit. She came into the industry with that ass back in the 1990s. They just started that ass pumping / injecting revelation within the past 5-10 years; it's still relatively new. You can also look and tell that her ass is legit. Coco's ass is all her. Shorty has a rigorous workout schedule to keep her body in shape. She's actually exercising in the pic that I posted; squats gives / maintains that lovely bun shaped curve booty. My shorty does alot squats and eats alot of citrus which does wonderful things to other parts of the body :yep:

Edited by dutchff7