AllYouNeedIsLovie

Are the Vikings for real?

11 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Vikings make the playoffs?

• Yes
    • No

I voted "no," but I do think it is a little early to make a firm decision. I could see them continuing to do well.

They've got a legitimate defense and AP spearheading their offense. The question on whether they make the playoffs or not will depend largely on how Ponder goes. And so far it seems that he is, in fact, for real.

I refuse to believe that they make the playoffs with that quarterback, head coach, and secondary until they actually do it. Shitty teams find hot starts all the time.

I would take Ponder before I would take Wilson.

I voted "no," but I do think it is a little early to make a firm decision. I could see them continuing to do well.

:yeahthat:

I think the playoffs are in the realm of possibility. Its still very early and I am kind of on the fence on whether or not they actually make it but voted yes.

Adrian Peterson is breaking tackles and appears to be back to the beast he was prior to last years injury. The coaches have started to finally trust Percy Harvin and he is rewarding them by putting up solid numbers. The return of Simpson should help stretch the field and open up opportunities for both AP and Harvin. If Ponder can limit the turnovers as he has and play smart football for the rest of the season we have a chance. Also the defense has been playing lights out this season. The weakest link of the Vikings for the last eight years or so has been without a doubt the secondary. The recent additions through the draft and free agency appear to have changed that. The front four have also stepped it up and have gotten eight sacks after their meeting with the coaches prior to the loss against the Colts.There are plenty of positives to look at so far this season. Hope it stays that way.