Sign in to follow this  
Romo

Madden 13 Question

Skip the preseason. :yep:

I joined, by the way. I also moved my Adrian Peterson CC up to All-Madden... I'm getting the same numbers but Ponder is throwing twice as many shit passes and INTs. >_<

Skip the preseason. :yep:

I joined, by the way. I also moved my Adrian Peterson CC up to All-Madden... I'm getting the same numbers but Ponder is throwing twice as many shit passes and INTs. >_<

Yeah All Madden is basically the computer cheating. Its no fun. All pro is the most realistic.

... I was playing on All-Pro at one point but AP had 200+ yards rushing and 200+ yards receiving with 3 total TDs and Ponder had 300 something yards in a 55-12 blowout of... the Bucs at home. I think I might jack up the CPU's sliders a bit. It's gotten to the point where AP is 200 yards from Dickerson's record with like six weeks left and he's on the verge of shattering Rice's receiving record... it's no fun anymore. It just also gets irritating with Ponder throws an INT in Simpson's direction when he's double-covered and I'm open in the flats.

... I was playing on All-Pro at one point but AP had 200+ yards rushing and 200+ yards receiving with 3 total TDs and Ponder had 300 something yards in a 55-12 blowout of... the Bucs at home. I think I might jack up the CPU's sliders a bit. It's gotten to the point where AP is 200 yards from Dickerson's record with like six weeks left and he's on the verge of shattering Rice's receiving record... it's no fun anymore. It just also gets irritating with Ponder throws an INT in Simpson's direction when he's double-covered and I'm open in the flats.

I feel you, it is easy to beat computer. But now you got people to play against so it wont be as easy. You got D-mac twice in the year so lets see if you can pull those stats against Dmac haha.

I'm not used to playing against people, so I will most likely get slaughtered my first few seasons.

I'm not used to playing against people, so I will most likely get slaughtered my first few seasons.

Yeah I seen your online record of 0-0. Well Dmac hasn't played much either so. Only one who plays online forreal has been me. Everyone else In the league whos going to join play here and there.

Yea, IDK why I play people here on all-madden, but it is beyond ridiculous. It works for me cause I force the other team to throw a bunch of picks, and its an easy money maker, but its far from realistic. I played a guy here and he threw 7 picks in one game on all-madden... Against the Lions.

I also haven't played online in God knows how long, I'm gonna get my feet wet probably tomorrow or Friday since I have no classes on Friday.

Yea, IDK why I play people here on all-madden, but it is beyond ridiculous. It works for me cause I force the other team to throw a bunch of picks, and its an easy money maker, but its far from realistic. I played a guy here and he threw 7 picks in one game on all-madden... Against the Lions.

I also haven't played online in God knows how long, I'm gonna get my feet wet probably tomorrow or Friday since I have no classes on Friday.

I would because playing the computer is really different then playing a person.

Alright im starting the league now, so you can do free agents and stuff. Trades etc. Im debating on just skipping the whole preseason since most don't care for it as I don't either. So....Dmac, who do u want for Calvin? Lol

Traded Mistral Raymond (back-up FS) and a 6th Round Pick for Mike Patterson, and I have a trade in the works for James Jones. I'm liking where I'm heading so far. :yep:

I'll probably join as the Bucs 56, but please skip the preseason.

EDIT : That is of course if my xbox will work haha, its just stuck at the start up screen with a circle spinning.

Edited by Bucman

EDIT : That is of course if my xbox will work haha, its just stuck at the start up screen with a circle spinning.

It did that for me for like a whole day the other day. And was so pissed with the game I almost considered returning it. But I slept on it, and the following day it started working again.

Anyway, Ima have to start my GM duties sometime today then.

I'll probably join as the Bucs 56, but please skip the preseason.

Go rent the game somewhere for cheap and install it on ur hard drive. That way even if the CD is completely fucked, itll play from the hard drive and not the CD. Samething happened to me with Madden 12. It works. Ok I posted the password and league name here. If u need to get a hold of me, just mesg me on Xbox. I think u have me as a friend already.

Traded Mistral Raymond (back-up FS) and a 6th Round Pick for Mike Patterson, and I have a trade in the works for James Jones. I'm liking where I'm heading so far. :yep:

Good stuff, I actually was going to trade for Patterson fucker! Lol. Jk. James Jones I was going too but im happy with my WR's. Harvin and Jones? Nice combo there.

I traded the following today.

1st round pick

4th round pick

Kellen Winslow ( 88 OVR in the game )

For

Richard Sherman

I also picked up Shanicoe the tightend, Luis Castillo and traded for Jeff Demps from the Patriots for a 3rd rounder. So all I have is a 2nd rounder in the draft this year. I don't mind though, most of my team is young and set, just need to develop. BTW LOCKER SUCKS.

Dmac, let me know what you want for Shaun Hill. I need a capable backup if Hass goes down til Locker is ready.

Also I simed to week one of regular season. So next Sunday I will sim regardless of anyone hasn't played their games yet. That's a week away, well a week and two days. Im going to play my game right now, good luck everybody else.

Edited by 56AceInDaPlace

Alright it turned on. But it appears I shattered my last madden disc into pieces. I'll burn another one an d join once its finished.

Alright it turned on. But it appears I shattered my last madden disc into pieces. I'll burn another one an d join once its finished.

LOL, aight. Pieces? Damnn, you did what I couldn't do. I always wanted to smash it for cheating.

Pryor was a monster in his first game. I still think the CPU knows your plays before you run them, you could run a play 1 time and they will commit to it instantly.

Pryor was a monster in his first game. I still think the CPU knows your plays before you run them, you could run a play 1 time and they will commit to it instantly.

Yeah they cheat. I had Washington beat hightower and he still picks him off If hes wide open don't cheat too pick it off madden. Only reason why I threw a pick that game, they cheated.

Meh, I threw 3 picks to go along with 3 TDs with Stafford, but got the dub. I'd run the ball more but the Lions offensive playbook is so bad. I used to use KC's offensive playbook, might have to go back to that.

IDK if I'll make the playoffs yo, I'm bad. haha.

Ponders ints weren't ints but it wouldn't let me challenge... AP carried me lol. I'm considering trading for a stout MLB. Any of you guys got recommendations?

Dmac, its straight, least u won right? With the Lions I found using the Raiders, Cardinals or Balanced playbook is best on offense. Your preference though. Raiders playbook has a lot of speed routes and with Calvin, you can dominate the corner all day. Just me though.

Viking, you should of picked up Henderson or Farrior when the preseason began. You could be like me and use your 1st round pick and a player to get a good MLB. I picked up Robbins at the DT spot, and hes done nothing for me so far. Well sack wise, hes been ok at stopping the run. Of course it could be because I played the Patriots and Chargers first. They gave Rivers a BS TD off a BS fumble on kick off.

I traded alot to get Sherman. Hes been lockdown forreal. Anytime they throw his way he breaks it up. My corners have been solid thus far. If you guys need help on picking a playbook for your team let me know. I use Saints on offense and Multiple D playbook. Ive controlled the clock on running alot. Through two games CJ and Demps have over 200 yards rushing. I really only pass when I have too or I see a matchup in my favor.

Certain plays make a BIG DIFFERENCE on both sides of the ball. Specially when your team is designed for that playbook, even if it isn't your own teams book.

Edited by 56AceInDaPlace

Nah, I used Houston's playbook before and it worked in the past for me, I'm probably gonna get back to using that one. It wasn't a bad game, the final score was 31-17 but it should of been 31-10.

Stafford had a perfect passer rating till the 4th with 3 TDs, and I was winning 31-10, when the LBs and S turned super sayen 9 million and started jumping every pass route, I just need to get back in the swing of things.

Edited by DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

Nah, I used Houston's playbook before and it worked in the past for me, I'm probably gonna get back to using that one. It wasn't a bad game, the final score was 31-17 but it should of been 31-10.

Stafford had a perfect passer rating till the 4th with 3 TDs, and I was winning 31-10, when the LBs and S turned super sayen 9 million and started jumping every pass route, I just need to get back in the swing of things.

Houston's playbooks is good, I didn't mention them due to your tightends. They are a little slow but im sure it could work. Did you pick up or trade for a #2 WR? Burleson sucks in that game lol. He drops everything. Yeah, when your up big just run the ball lol. Or else they'll get you on them BS picks.

I played my 2nd game already too, your next up lol. So when everybody is ready to move forward, its time to come to Tennessee and see MR. CJ.

Good playbook for Ponder, Harvin, Jones, and, most of all, AP?

Good playbook for Ponder, Harvin, Jones, and, most of all, AP?

KC's playbook. Its run heavy, with alot of heavy sided formations. Its good when you have a mobile QB and a good ass RB. You could also use run balanced playbook, Titans, or surprisingly Browns playbook. Browns actually have a good playbook. Ponder cant throw far though, so you want to mix up with short passes, runs and play action.

You also have alot of speed at the WR position. Raiders playbook would fit you better if you had a good QB. Since you don't I would heavily recommend the KC book. But again, its on what you want to do. Try each one out and see if it helps or not. Jags might be worth a look as well. But since you run alot KC book will have alot of power formations and extra tightend sets.

Edited by 56AceInDaPlace