Sign in to follow this  
Romo

Madden 13 Question

Right so I want to Create a Player in Madden but then i want to play with my created player in the season mode but I don't want just control my created player I want to control the entire team like you can do in the coach mode does anybody know how I am able to do this.

Thanks.

I think as long as you make sure to not download the active CC roster when it gives you the option, any player you edit or make will be there. But yea, you gotta make sure not to download EA's special roster.

I could be wrong on that, its a complete educated guess on my part.

I was looking at it didn't give any option on turning on or off the downloaded rosters it just loaded up with the current squads...

I am 95% sure that you can't do this.

It seems that way...

I let someone borrow mine so I can't try it myself, but I thought when I started they gave me the option b/w uploading updated roster or use custom roster.

You can now use custom My Madden rosters (created/altered players) in offline Career mode. It was put in the latest update for Madden 13, where the game initially lacked this function.

Better question.. anyone on here wanna do a CC online? A league?

What system? I may be down.

If it's for 360, put me down for the Vikings.

If it's for 360, put me down for the Vikings.

It is. Anyone who wants to join just post in here. And what team you want to be so no one picks the same one. Im waiting for my peoples to get the game so they can join too.

Anyone add me on Xbox Live, G/T is, ThaRenegade561

Can someone explain to me how CC works online? Is it too complicating for me? lol

Same as offline. Except the commish advances the week when everyone is ready.

Can someone explain to me how CC works online? Is it too complicating for me? lol

How it works is, one creates a league, the commissioner. They can choose what type of league it can be, such as you being just a PLAYER or a coach. If your a player you only play as them I think as to a coach you run the whole team. Coach offers building the team, free agency, the draft, trades etc. If I set this up, id make it where you could only be a coach. Whoever joins picks their teams and then your in. Just like franchise in 2012.

Just a online franchise, its just a different name this year. And more options. you could pick a legendary coach or player ( based on the type of league you choose, player or coaches or both. ) I normally keep legends off to keep it realistic. I like rules in Madden. I hate playing people who always go for it on fourth downs and always onside kick.

I guess I'll join. Being an RA means I get a lot of free time anyway.

My GMT is MF DOOM66

Mike already knows it, but for anyone else who may/doesn't know it. And i'll take the Detroit mother fuckin Lions!!! ROOOAAAAARRR!!!!

Edited by DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

I guess I'll join. Being an RA means I get a lot of free time anyway.

My GMT is MF DOOM66

Mike already knows it, but for anyone else who may/doesn't know it. And i'll take the Detroit mother fuckin Lions!!! ROOOAAAAARRR!!!!

Dmac finally going to get back on that Madden.

Also anyone who does play it , please put down some of the info im going to list.

Your team you want to play as

Your skill level ( im level 3 )

Skill level you normally play on ( Rookie, Pro, All Pro, all Madden )

Gametag

Time you would be available to play

I don't want to set up a league and no one play. I understand everyone has lives beyond this and that's cool. Just make sure you try to play one at least once a week. Idk how I will format it yet, I might do it like real life, sim the week every sunday.

Also forgot, we can do a fantasy draft now since its available. Or would yall want to just keep the teams the way they are?

Edited by 56AceInDaPlace

I'd like to be the Vikes, obviously. :yep:

I usually play on All-Pro.

I play on the weekends, mostly.

My GT is really stupid and generic but IDGAFF: jcoop90

I'd like to be the Vikes, obviously. :yep:

I usually play on All-Pro.

I play on the weekends, mostly.

My GT is really stupid and generic but IDGAFF: jcoop90

Ok weekends sound good as long as u play your game within the week.

Ill add you when I get online later.

All pro is what the setting is going to be for the CC league. That's the setting for ranked matches online anyways.

Your team you want to play as: LIONS!

Your skill level ( im level 3 ): IDK... I haven't checked

Skill level you normally play on ( Rookie, Pro, All Pro, all Madden ): I play online in all-pro, I play friends in all-madden

Gametag: MF DOOM66

Time you would be available to play: Anytime after 8 PM (ET)

Your team you want to play as: LIONS!

Your skill level ( im level 3 ): IDK... I haven't checked

Skill level you normally play on ( Rookie, Pro, All Pro, all Madden ): I play online in all-pro, I play friends in all-madden

Gametag: MF DOOM66

Time you would be available to play: Anytime after 8 PM (ET)

Your level 1 last time I checked. I just asked on the levels because if someone is a level 5 or higher, chances are it wouldn't be a close game for them against lower level players.

So far these are the teams being taken: ( I have friends joining )

Titans - ME

Vikings - Vike

Lions - Dmac

Jags - Friend

Giants - Friend

Not sure if my one friend is joining and if he does he's Cowboys.

Aight, I made the league, for anyone else who wants to join.

League name is THE LEAGUE 561

Password is F00TBALL

Its with zeros and not o's.

Rules are simple, since I want realistic play.

No cheesing, such as:

No going for it on 4th downs if its unrealistic, you can go for it if your beyond midfield if u like but its up to you.

No onside kicks unless it calls for it. Such as being down big or with little time left in the game.

No quitting if your getting whooped either.

Pretty much it, like to be a fair league for everybody who join.

Dmac I sent u it thru Xbox Live already.

Viking I also requested u on Xbox just add me and join.

Anyone else wanna join, just let me know your joining so I know who you are.

Teams taken so far -

Titans

Lions

Giants

Jaguars

Vikings

Also since everybody might be busy, I will sim each week every sunday night like real life so everyone gets a chance to play.

Edited by 56AceInDaPlace

Yea my roommate told me you sent me a message but I was slumped over all of yesterday. I'll hop on when I get the chance.

Cool bruh, ima start the league this Sunday. Like I said if u have anyone trying to play, invite them.

Idk if I did it right but I signed up with the Lions and Jim Schwartz as the man in charge. Its telling me to wait for the comish.

You did it right, your waiting on me to start it, im the commish. Im waiting on others to join before I start the season. Im thinking of just simulating the preseason and starting it from week one.