Sign in to follow this  
Romo

Madden 13 Question

Meh. I'll take the L I guess. Long hair don't care.

But CC is weak. This whole game is rushed that there is so much more negative then good. Even the little things piss me off, like not being to restructure contracts, not being able to sign FAs for more then 1 year, pretty much everything ZoS said. This game pissed me off so much I stopped playing it entirely until this league thing started, and now I suck. I'd probably return it had it not been for the league.

Edited by DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

Bucman just got the most lucky TD to Vincent Jackson for the win SMH lol. This game was glitch as hell.

Dmac I feel u. Well hopefully it lets me and u play our game. We play next In week 3.

That was to Underwood actually :shifty:

I shouldve saved the replay.

That was to Underwood actually :shifty:

I shouldve saved the replay.

Naw that was Jackson lol. He Mossed 3 defenders in the process.

I beat Giants dude 35-7, but he stopped my running game extremely well. He just threw way too many picks. 6 of them to be exact.

I beat Giants dude 35-7, but he stopped my running game extremely well. He just threw way too many picks. 6 of them to be exact.

Yeah he always throws a lot of picks. Good game. Giants front four must be good AF.

He run the same routes all the time, so I just shade my CB to those routes thats why. He has to mix it up a bit.

He run the same routes all the time, so I just shade my CB to those routes thats why. He has to mix it up a bit.

Yeah or he always tries to go deep. Cover 4 and hes done.

Newman won the game himself, I think he had 3 ints and 2 of them were TDs.

Newman won the game himself, I think he had 3 ints and 2 of them were TDs.

Yeah he isn't that good on NFL knowledge, play calling wise. Last time I played him, he couldn't stop me on offense, it was like 35-10 at half. He does need to mix it up, hopefully hell realize that. How good was his defense?

His defense was really good against the run. I tried to keep it balanced or I couldve passed for like 300 yards on him. Ginn was constantly getting open in the slot.

His defense was really good against the run. I tried to keep it balanced or I couldve passed for like 300 yards on him. Ginn was constantly getting open in the slot.

You traded for Ted Ginn? That Ginn? Lol Damn traded all speed to your team.

I was thinking of putting Jones and Simpson on the sides.and Garvin on the lot. Thoughts?

Also, I traded a third round pick for Jones.

Edited by Vikingfan465

I was thinking of putting Jones and Simpson on the sides.and Garvin on the lot. Thoughts?

Also, I traded a third round pick for Jones.

Whatever helps your offense. Just make sure you have good blocking WR's if you run a lot if you are going to do that. Or else the safeties might beat your corners off the block. Out of 100 plays on offense, how many would you say are runs?

No Ginn was a FA, only traded for Pryor and Peterson. The CPU signed a bunch of guys before I took over the team too.

No Ginn was a FA, only traded for Pryor and Peterson. The CPU signed a bunch of guys before I took over the team too.

Oh ok. Well I got a job now, so I will be more busier then usual. If anything, if it gets too much ill have one of u guys be the commish. I should be ok though. I will be on at nights though from now on.

Pryor to Ginn is gonna be the SB combo in our league :troll:

Pryor to Ginn is gonna be the SB combo in our league :troll:

Not if Richard Sherman has anything to say about it :troll:

The fuck, you gonna sim the league or what :(

The fuck, you gonna sim the league or what :(

No one has been playing their games. Dmac damnit play your game against me already lol. Ill give it to this sunday bro and ill sim even if no one plays. But i do want to play against Dmac.

Can you get on Friday sometime between 2-8 PM on Friday? Or on Saturday anytime between 2-10 PM?

Edit, my roomate gets on XboxL a lot to watch netflix or madden. But just send invites anyway, cause I'll kick him off if you send an invite.

Edited by DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

Can you get on Friday sometime between 2-8 PM on Friday? Or on Saturday anytime between 2-10 PM?

Edit, my roomate gets on XboxL a lot to watch netflix or madden. But just send invites anyway, cause I'll kick him off if you send an invite.

Ok ill get on in like 10 minutes.

Good game Dmac. I will sim this sunday to move the week forward.

Edited by 56AceInDaPlace

Yea, ima get on and play more online games when the motivation is back to cut down on the INTs. lol.

That helps, and practice too. Im not going to use a custom playbook anymore either. Ima start using schemes, have audibles set up and everything. Kinda like what i did in 12.