Vin

Lions @ Eagles

GG Lions. Fought to the end. Pick Michael Vick hasn't deserved to keep his job and needs to take a seat.

Andy Reid and Marty Mornhinweg have absolutely no concept of clock management. As badly as Vick has played you can't just have him sit back there and get hit all game. Any QB would turn the ball over. Maybe not as much as Vick but come on. Can we get some creative play calls? Can we run the ball. Andy Reid shoulders the blame for all three of our losses this year. We could easily be 5-1. Dude really has got to go.

Michael Vick needs to be benched for the time being. Seriously.

Michael Vick needs to be benched for the time being. Seriously.

No. He should be punished for his play by having to continuously drop back behind our porous offensive line. I don't want Nick Foles getting hit 15 times per game.

And Eagles fans should be happy today, if they can look to the bigger picture. The Andy Reid era is coming to an end. We have the bye week coming up, and then a fairly tough schedule. If we can't beat the Lions at home (no offense, DMac), we're gonna have a tough time against the Falcons and our divisional opponents.

No. He should be punished for his play by having to continuously drop back behind our porous offensive line. I don't want Nick Foles getting hit 15 times per game.

And Eagles fans should be happy today, if they can look to the bigger picture. The Andy Reid era is coming to an end. We have the bye week coming up, and then a fairly tough schedule. If we can't beat the Lions at home (no offense, DMac), we're gonna have a tough time against the Falcons and our divisional opponents.

I'll believe it when I see it.