Sign in to follow this  
Vin

Packers @ Texans

I was very surprised and satisfied with how the Packers performed last night. I didn't envision them being as dominating as they were on all sides of the football. Rodgers was on point and the rest of our offense was working well together (with the exception of Finley...but that's beside the point lol). Our defense was dominating the whole game, getting great pressure on Schaub and preventing the big plays. It was nice to see the Packers perform at the level I know they're capable of and I hope this continues in the games ahead.

I love that the Texans lose one game, to one of the better teams in the NFL - yet every sports analyst around bounces them from #1 all the way back to #4 or #5 in their rankings.

Bware, your opinions on rankings is hilarious. With your thinking, the Browns should be in the top 15 right? I mean, they did out-score the NYG for an entire half of football. The Texans should still be #1 without a doubt.

People flipping shit over the Texans getting blown out by the Packers is pretty funny. Getting blown out by the Packers can happen to anyone lol. Houston is, far and away, still the best team in the AFC.

I love that the Texans lose one game, to one of the better teams in the NFL - yet every sports analyst around bounces them from #1 all the way back to #4 or #5 in their rankings.

Bware, your opinions on rankings is hilarious. With your thinking, the Browns should be in the top 15 right? I mean, they did out-score the NYG for an entire half of football. The Texans should still be #1 without a doubt.

No they shouldn't. They played scrubs all year, and then the first real team they played blew them out. That's not a #1 team. Granted you shouldn't go overbeard over one loss. My rankings only knocked them back one spot to #2 behind the Falcons, but the #1 overall team should never be blown out at home by ANYONE. We'll see if they bounce back.

Texans and Falcons exposed in the same week? Time to rethink our rankings.

NYG going up top for this guy this week.

I realize your rankings will be screwed by arbitrarily deciding at the beginning of the season that the Falcons weren't going higher than five, but they still pulled out the W. That's hardly being "exposed."

Edited by Thanatos19