Bay

Worst Starting QB from each division?

Also, as far as managing the game goes, Cam has 9 turnovers this season and his team is 1-5. I just don't know it what category, except of course rushing, you can rate Cam higher than Freeman so far this season.

Also, as far as managing the game goes, Cam has 9 turnovers this season and his team is 1-5. I just don't know it what category, except of course rushing, you can rate Cam higher than Freeman so far this season.

I'm not. I said Freeman is having the better season. That doesn't make him the better QB. RG3 is having a better season than Tom Brady. Is he a better QB than Brady? (By no means am I making the comparison between Freeman and RG3, or Brady and Cam. Just pointing out your argument doesn't hold water.)

Now that Chad Henne is going to be a starting QB (Gabbert out for the season with a torn labia—I mean labrum), it's by far Chad Henne as worst starting QB in the league. Did anyone else see that game in Oakland? WOW. If people thought Blaine Gabbert was bad, Chad Henne averaged 7.8 yards... PER DRIVE. Yes, that means each time Henne had the ball, the Jags averaged 7.8 yards per possession. That has to be an NFL record.

wrong. Gabbert is Starting still. Gabbert listed as probable after 3 full practices. its his Non-throwing shoulder.

• Downvote 1

wrong. Gabbert is Starting still. Gabbert listed as probable after 3 full practices. its his Non-throwing shoulder.

Yeah, now he is, early reports were he was missing the game and possibly the season. That's when my post was made. That's like someone saying in 2007, "The Patriots are undefeated." Then after their Super Bowl loss to the Giants, someone digging up that persons comment and saying, "No their not, they lost to the Giants in the Super Bowl."

:rolleyes:

That was pretty damn impressive.

He still missed quite a few throws, but overall, a very good performance.

Yeah, now he is, early reports were he was missing the game and possibly the season. That's when my post was made. That's like someone saying in 2007, "The Patriots are undefeated." Then after their Super Bowl loss to the Giants, someone digging up that persons comment and saying, "No their not, they lost to the Giants in the Super Bowl."

:rolleyes:

i saw someplace saying he was starting on the 23rd the day u made ur post as i posted exactly about Gabbert and he would be starting on the 23rd at 4:19pm on another forum.

regardless Gabbert is not the worst qb in the AFC South. i dont think many people can say they had the 3rd best QB last week according to QBR which is definitely a better measuring stick to how a qb is playing than Passer rating.

Edited by TDJacksonville

Please tell us who is then.

i saw someplace saying he was starting on the 23rd the day u made ur post as i posted exactly about Gabbert and he would be starting on the 23rd at 4:19pm on another forum.

regardless Gabbert is not the worst qb in the AFC South. i dont think many people can say they had the 3rd best QB last week according to QBR which is definitely a better measuring stick to how a qb is playing than Passer rating.

No. You did not seriously just say that ESPN's QBR was better than passer rating.

Get out.

That is the final straw of your ignorance.

You. know. NOTHING!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why are you such a Gabbert stan? I'm Jags fan, but I know he's the worst QB in the AFC South. I think he's a good kid, and he's showing his toughness by playing with the torn labrum, but he's a huge project of a QB. He won't be good for years. Too many mechanical flaws, and has a lack of feel in the pocket. He goes through his reads way too fast because of a sped up internal clock due to the Jags' horrid O-line. So thus he usually dumps it off right away when there's bigger plays to be made.

I mean, did you see his TD pass last week in Oakland? LOL It looked like his arm punted the ball. Cecil Shorts had to turn around—wait—and field the catch like it was a punt. If someone took a picture of it while he was turning to catch the ball you would swear it was a punt return. This was before the injury too.

So you really think Hasselbeck and Luck are worse than Gabbert? That's insane.

Why are you such a Gabbert stan? I'm Jags fan, but I know he's the worst QB in the AFC South. I think he's a good kid, and he's showing his toughness by playing with the torn labrum, but he's a huge project of a QB. He won't be good for years. Too many mechanical flaws, and has a lack of feel in the pocket. He goes through his reads way too fast because of a sped up internal clock due to the Jags' horrid O-line. So thus he usually dumps it off right away when there's bigger plays to be made.

I mean, did you see his TD pass last week in Oakland? LOL It looked like his arm punted the ball. Cecil Shorts had to turn around—wait—and field the catch like it was a punt. If someone took a picture of it while he was turning to catch the ball you would swear it was a punt return. This was before the injury too.

So you really think Hasselbeck and Luck are worse than Gabbert? That's insane.

Man you are one of the few Jacksonville fans I have met who make any sense. There is another guy (Jagsr4real or some shit like that) was a clown too.