This game is such a grenade fest :(. I'm loving the battle rifle though, always been an assault rifle fan.

An AR fan? Lolwut?

It's a little better this year than the past, but still lol.

I dunnoo.. I feel like Halo 4 is much harder to have a solid K/D in than say a CoD... my K/D is only at about 1.75 or so and I think I am above average.

And don't worry Mav, I played with some other friends (including Bucman). Not a big deal you didn't get on

Why you'd back out last night JD :(

And 1.75 is impressive for Halo.

Edited by Maverick

Had to call in to Vin's radio show, because he is a n00b and schedules stuff for like 1 am. lmao

I thought about trying to do both, but my brain can't handle more than one task at a time. :laugh:

Had to call in to Vin's radio show, because he is a n00b and schedules stuff for like 1 am. lmao

I thought about trying to do both, but my brain can't handle more than one task at a time. :laugh:

Oh yeah you said that. Sorry, liquor + halo isn't a good combo. TGP%20nope.gif

I have to get my KD back up. I'm negative...pretty bad, too.

I'll play with y'all on MP. I'm decent, not spectacular but I hold my own and go positive more times than not. I'd be up for some co-op campaign too.

Cpk13 is my Gamer Tag feel free to add me.

IMa have to buy me a hacked controller, I couldn't kill a blind man at this point :facepalm:

K/D up to almost 1.81

Also, I'd like to get a group together to do a run on Legendary Campaign. Thinking about maybe starting late tomorrow night. If anyone is interested, speak up!

K/D up to almost 1.81

Also, I'd like to get a group together to do a run on Legendary Campaign. Thinking about maybe starting late tomorrow night. If anyone is interested, speak up!

I'd be down but I haven't even started Campaign period! :grinno:

K/D up to almost 1.81

im down - GoaT E on Live

fs_overall.png

Edited by NaTaS

Sweet. Hardest part is going to be able to coordinate something, time wise... :think:

Plus, I am going to be loaning the game to my brother for a couple days while I get Black Ops 2 so he can do the campaign and whatnot.

No worries, let me know when you can. Evenings after 7p EDT are best for me.

I'd be down but I haven't even started Campaign period! :grinno:

I am only like a mission or two into it... I would be flying blind for most of it, as well. lol

Just finished being Heroic campaign with my boy. God this game is sweet. Lot's of glitches right now that needs to be cleaned up, but the story line is epic.

does anyone else think the Cortana thing is left pretty vague and she'll be back, or is that wishful thinking?

Edited by NaTaS

Let my brother borrow Halo for a couple days.. PLaying Black Ops in the meantime.. But I have the itch for some Master Chief....

NaTaS you have Live?

Yup

Send me a FR, but make sure you tell me who you are. Didnt we have a XBOX Live Gamer Tag post to map Username here to Gamer Tag?

Yup

Send me a FR, but make sure you tell me who you are. Didnt we have a XBOX Live Gamer Tag post to map Username here to Gamer Tag?

I think that was left behind with the rest of TFP.

Maverick812 is my GT.

Edited by Maverick

Getting this soon. Will mop the floor with FFE.

GT is XxXsMoK3w33d4LyPh3420XxX.

Let my brother borrow Halo for a couple days.. PLaying Black Ops in the meantime.. But I have the itch for some Master Chief....

Holy crap, don't know how much multi player BO2 you've played but the spawning is the worst i've ever seen. Every map is a giant camp fest too. I mean you will always have campers in CoD but it just seems like these maps they made were built around the premise of camping. Right now it seems like a wasted 60$ to me

:shrug:

/End Rant