Holy crap, don't know how much multi player BO2 you've played but the spawning is the worst i've ever seen. Every map is a giant camp fest too. I mean you will always have campers in CoD but it just seems like these maps they made were built around the premise of camping. Right now it seems like a wasted 60$ to me

:shrug:

/End Rant

Haha, I posted my thoughts on BO in the "Last Game you Played" thread...

And I shall be getting Halo back tomorrow night, and will be ready to rock the prometheans.

Haha, I posted my thoughts on BO in the "Last Game you Played" thread...

And I shall be getting Halo back tomorrow night, and will be ready to rock the prometheans.

Nice. I want to get into this game so bad but I'm just not good in it lol...

OMG.... My brother forgot to bring the game. Like, what the heck bro. lmao. Sigh. I am getting it tomorrow, I guess.... I am seriously going through Halo withdrawals... MUST PLAY

more like you're too scared to fight me so you're lying about your brother forgetting to bring it

• Upvote 1

more like you're too scared to fight me so you're lying about your brother forgetting to bring it

Your GT is too long, that's why I won't play you :p

Add me... TheTempleKnight

lmao you already have me

My actual GT is my brother's GT which is "doyoulikepain" (which you already have)

I'm that guy that, you know, you NEVER accept party requests from >_>

Oh, okay then..lol. You posted that thing earlier and I was like.. That's the most obnoxious gamertag I have ever come across...

• Upvote 1

Getting this soon. Will mop the floor with FFE.

GT is XxXsMoK3w33d4LyPh3420XxX.

You're a cool guy, funny guy - really you are, but that is the gayest GT I've ever had the displeasure to read. Smoke weed for life 420? Do you need all the X's in there? It's like you're trying too hard to be NORML (See what I did there?)

hehe - I'm just fuckin with you, but that is a pretty retarded gt :).

I received the 10th anniversary of XBOX Live's avatar helmet. I was hoping for the console, but whatevs. Pretty cool regardless.

• Upvote 1

You're a cool guy, funny guy - really you are, but that is the gayest GT I've ever had the displeasure to read. Smoke weed for life 420? Do you need all the X's in there? It's like you're trying too hard to be NORML (See what I did there?)

hehe - I'm just fuckin with you, but that is a pretty retarded gt :).

lmao you already have me

My actual GT is my brother's GT which is "doyoulikepain" (which you already have)

I'm that guy that, you know, you NEVER accept party requests from >_>

haha. XxXsMoK3w33d4LyPh3420XxX is from "Arby n The Chief". A show on youtube all Halo fans should watch. Its about Chief (who sucks with at Halo 3) making friends with an Arbiter, and the shenanigans from that point forward. Watch the next 20 or so seconds from the 2:30 mark.

JD what'd you think of last night?

My buddy doesn't cheat lol. As I said earlier in the thread, he's won some money in tournaments before and is going to MLG Colombus this year.

I try to piggy back but I always end up going negative. I do better on my own oddly enough haha.

Anybody been using the codes on Mountain Dew and Doriots for double xp? My same friend went to Wawa and Weis and wrote down all the codes on the back of the Doritos bags lol.

LOl... He's so good that I feel like shit playing with him... I consider myself a decent shot, aiming for the head and stuff.. But I got DOMINATED in SWAT last night. I dunno. After you left I went 21 - 3 and 16 - 4...

I don't think I have ever played that badly that consistently before. Not on Halo anyways.

LOl... He's so good that I feel like shit playing with him... I consider myself a decent shot, aiming for the head and stuff.. But I got DOMINATED in SWAT last night. I dunno. After you left I went 21 - 3 and 16 - 4...

I don't think I have ever played that badly that consistently before. Not on Halo anyways.

Hahaha yeah you and I both man.

I'm bad in general but I was surprised to see you go negative so much after seeing your KD.

I have to stick to Big Team for a while to get my KD "somewhat" respectable.

I realized I was doing something wrong when EVERYONE in 4v4 was using DMR except me. That's also something 343 needs to fix.. If everyone in a gametype is using the same weapon... There's something wrong. I get clostraphobic on those tiny Call of Duty type maps. I like to stretch my legs and run...

In a year when Hollywood is rolling out its biggest blockbusters, one video game has eclipsed them all. “Halo 4” is on track to reach $300 million in global sales in the first week, making it the biggest “Halo” launch in history and the biggest entertainment launch of the year to date. In the first 24 hours of its release, “Halo 4” garnered more than $220 million worldwide, eclipsing the record for the biggest day-one opening in U.S. box office history, “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2,” and the biggest movie of 2012, “The Avengers Assemble” – based on U.S. sales alone.

I dont like the maps either.

i wonder when they make theyre claims on record sales if they take into account the fact that CE and maybe 2 were only$50?

Beat the campaign. Let me tell you something... I was a tiny bit worried with the franchise leaving Bungie... But all 343 did was cement Halo into VG history. The visuals, the sound, the music, the STORY... Oh my god, the story.

Just absolutely fantastic. I am almost in a daze at just how epic 343 did with their FIRST take on the project. Can NOT WAIT for Halo 5 and 6.

One of the most gripping, stunning, and absolutely orgasmic franchises in the history of the industry.

Stop talking about the campaign, asshat!

I want to play it so bad but I always end up in multiplayer lol.

or FIFA. FIFA is good....very good.

I made sure not to spoil anything... :p

I started up the campaign again last night, and I was going to go back to MP but the story just GRABBED me and wouldn't let me go.

Alright, I've come to the conclusion you're just trolling me now JD...

This is like the third or fourth time you've joined my party and left in the first game.

No more invites for you!

Alright, I've come to the conclusion you're just trolling me now JD...

This is like the third or fourth time you've joined my party and left in the first game.

No more invites for you!

I didn't want to play Halo. >_> . I was in the Chat box and was like "Vin, I am tired of Halo what game that I haven't beaten should I play". Unfortunately, Halo was already in the Xbox. You invited me before I switched games and I was like.. Uggggggh. Figured I'd play a few. Got in there and was just like.. This is awful. I literally had negative desire to play. That tends to happen when you log 150+ hours in a single game... lol

I am sure I will play again in the near future, or not. Just not right now.

Haven't played in a while because I played it non stop when it came out... But I will play again sometime. Fun game.. Needed a break though. :D

Add me! GritsBlitz21 is my GT.

I desperately need guys to play with on there, I'm a solid player, firmly above K/D ration of 1:0. I just don't have many wins because I'm always playing with fools who don't know a thing about team work being what you need to win in Halo.