Vin

49ers @ Falcons

Lol yeah, I posted that in a WSHH link. Wasn't on ytube at that time I don't think.

Here's another falcon fan from last week. It gets more and more hilarious as the video progresses.

He's probably dead after last night. :Suicide:

Edited by dutchff7

I read this on another forum last night (not from one of the posters, but something a poster put into a quote) and almost vomited. What kind of trash does shit like this?

Let me just start by saying I love my wife and kids and I wouldn't purposely do anything to hurt them. I have a history of anger problems which forced me to go to anger management and my counselor identified my love of sports as a potential problem. Anyhow, I'm sharing this because I know I am not alone and I know this issue is more prevalent than most would care to admit.

When Roddy dropped the ball at the end of the game I lost my mind. I picked up my 40 inch flat screen and slammed it on the ground. When I ripped the tv off its stand, the cord you plug into the wall whipped around and hit my 7 year old son in the face. It didn't hit him hard but he started crying. To make it worse, I was so angry that I didn't even notice. My wife said he hid behind the couch and started crying uncontrollably, while I was in the other room slamming my head against the door frame.

I feel absolutely horrible. My wife won't talk to me and both of my children are scared. Have any of you ever dealt with anything like this? All I know is the Falcons better get their **** together next year because I can't take much more of this.

Got maturity problems, much?

I read this on another forum last night (not from one of the posters, but something a poster put into a quote) and almost vomited. What kind of trash does shit like this?

Got maturity problems, much?

That stems much deeper then maturity issues.

Lol yeah, I posted that in a WSHH link. Wasn't on ytube at that time I don't think.

Here's another falcon fan from last week. It gets more and more hilarious as the video progresses.

He's probably dead after last night. :Suicide:

This is what makes you re-evaluate your life if you have any kind of similar actions during your team's game. :rofl:

This is what makes you re-evaluate your life if you have any kind of similar actions during your team's game. :rofl:

I think we've all had similar actions like this during one time or another lol. Mines aren't as weird as his, but I'm emotionally compromised and act a dam fool.

Wow, what a football game. It was entertaining from a neutral fan's perspective, but what's up with Atlanta not showing up in the 2nd half? Talk about a turnaround. It's even crazier because Atlanta's pass offense was so efficient in the first half--without any support from the running game. The offensive line was blocking all pressure, and the receivers were making great plays. Matt Ryan barely had to do anything. I thought it might have been a rout. But somehow the San Fran secondary went from confused to lockdown. If it weren't for Michael Crabtree's 1-yard-line fumble, the 49ers probably win by two scores.

Falcons identity isn't known for being one and done anymore. There new identity is being 1st half gangbusters and disappear in the 2nd half. :ninja: