Sign in to follow this  
Omerta

Ngata's Complete Mock Rounds 1 & 2

Olsen is much better than Bennett.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ha well either way, I'm not worrying about our Mike having to cover that matchup, the gameplan will be to have someone else take those swing routes and we are cover two primarily so we will have support

All these pre draft rumorrs has me worried. If the Bears do in fact take Manti ill be so pissed off. I really dont think we will but it is the draft.

Ha well either way, I'm not worrying about our Mike having to cover that matchup, the gameplan will be to have someone else take those swing routes and we are cover two primarily so we will have support

Briggs is getting older dude. He's only going to be in a Bears uni for like a year or two. If your MIKE is slow and can't get off blocks you're in for a world of hurt against a guy like Reggie Bush. Sorry but facts are facts.

Briggs is getting older dude. He's only going to be in a Bears uni for like a year or two. If your MIKE is slow and can't get off blocks you're in for a world of hurt against a guy like Reggie Bush. Sorry but facts are facts.

Age is nothing but a number, if just lost talent at a certain age then no one over 29 would be playing. It's all about the player. And I agree about the Mike backer...but seeing as no one has that starting job I don't see what we are talking about. And if you are talking about Te'o show me where he is slow and show me a LB in this draft that can get off blocks consistently....

Age is nothing but a number, if just lost talent at a certain age then no one over 29 would be playing. It's all about the player. And I agree about the Mike backer...but seeing as no one has that starting job I don't see what we are talking about. And if you are talking about Te'o show me where he is slow and show me a LB in this draft that can get off blocks consistently....

Regardless of whether you think there are LB's who can consistently shed blocks it doesn't mean that drafting Te'o in the first wouldn't be a mistake.

Regardless of whether you think there are LB's who can consistently shed blocks it doesn't mean that drafting Te'o in the first wouldn't be a mistake.

I never advocated for the Bears drafting Te'o. I don't want us to draft him as I said before. But I will defend him as a player. And I was just reacting to your point about Mike being a issue against Reggie Bush.

I never advocated for the Bears drafting Te'o. I don't want us to draft him as I said before. But I will defend him as a player. And I was just reacting to your point about Mike being a issue against Reggie Bush.

Simply put, you're wrong. Why would you thin your MIKE getting burned by RB's wouldn't be an issue? Maybe I'm wrong and I'm just not understanding your point. :shrug:

Simply put, you're wrong. Why would you thin your MIKE getting burned by RB's wouldn't be an issue? Maybe I'm wrong and I'm just not understanding your point. :shrug:

I never said it wasn't issue IF that happened. My point is that the Bears have no one set at that position. Then the conversation shifted to the possibility of it being Te'o and if that was the case I believe it won't be an issue because he WON'T be getting burned.