Dutch

Which QB age 25 and under will have the better 2013?

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB age 25 and under has the better 2013 season?

• Andrew Luck
    • Cam Newton
    • RG3
    • Russell Wilson
    • Ryan Tannehill
    • Josh Freeman
    • Sam Braford
    • Andy Dalton
    • Christian Ponder
    • Colin Kaepernick
    • Matthew Stafford

it has to be Wilson if you're outcome oriented, statistically though Andy Dalton should at least be in the conversation, 363/586 (61.9%) for 4293 yards, 33 TDs, 20 INTs, the INT number is a bit high and you could argue he has one of the best groups of receivers among the list, but overall those are great numbers for a third year QB

Dalton is not in the league of Wilson, Luck, or Newton. Dalton is a result of overuse and extreme throwing habits. With an average QB usage, like he should be used, he should hover at the 3250-25-12 range. Dalton plays too streaky. Wilson and Luck under pressure can make a mistake then ice up and get shit done. Dalton when he starts stumbling, is guaranteed to fall.

Foles isn't on this list, but yeah he'd be in the conversation.

Call me crazy.

But I'm still a firm believer in RGIII when he's fully healthy..which is never...so yeah I get it...but just saying.

*runs to bunker*

I'd have to go:

Wilson

Luck

Newton

Foles

These QBs really took that next step this year. Particularly Newton. He matured and became a leader this season -- something that we've been waiting to see.

Foles has impressed the heck out of me. I was a huge Foles critic when he came out of college.

All 4 of these guys show grit and poise under pressure and are already mastering the most important facet of quarterbacking. Don't lose the game for your team. Guys like Dalton and Stafford still are stuck on that and may never surmount that hurdle. Most QBs don't learn how to do that.