Maverick

2016 Official TGP Yahoo FFL

I will manage Ed's team for him like I am in IDP, unless he and I are playing eachother. Ed made Mav commish also, so he can take Sean's team. If there's a conflict we can just swap. Sound good?

Sounds good. Sean is facing me, but as I said earlier I'm just going to start each player that is projected to score the most points for this week.

I still don't understand why we have 8 playoff teams BTW. :no: maybe 6 would be okay. 80% of league shouldn't make playoffs.

I still don't understand why we have 8 playoff teams BTW. :no: maybe 6 would be okay. 80% of league shouldn't make playoffs.

Well, the league used to have 12 teams in it so 66% isn't as bad, but yeah I agree that we should probably reduce it.

I think it's pretty funny that Campin started Sproles and the NYJ defense against me in the playoffs, two "guys" I drafted this year.

Edit: Also, I swapped Dalton out for Russell Wilson for Ed. :smug:

Edited by Zack_of_Steel

Well, I started all of Sean's best players and as a result I'm out of the playoffs. :mjtears: It didn't help that my top two receivers shit the bed while my backup WRs all balled out.

• Upvote 1

Dolphins offense needs to go off tonight for me to win.

Dolphins offense needs to go off tonight for me to win.

Best of luck tonight :yep:

• Upvote 1

Congrats, Churry. Came down to the last drive, as I knew it would.

• Upvote 1

Congrats, Churry. Came down to the last drive, as I knew it would.

I'll admit I had given up all hope after Miller started going off. 17 points in around 3 quarters is like a death sentence in PPR. I'm glad my first playoff win came in a tight one. It was down to the wire and exciting from start to finish. Congrats on a good game. :yep:

In the end it came down to that missed FG by Brown. 48 yarder, would have given me 4 points and the win.

Looks like a very good chance I'll be moving past Zack tomorrow if Hightower doesn't go out of his mind. Good luck tomorrow though, man. You've had the best season of any player in the league far and away and deserve a shot at the big one. :yep:

• Upvote 1

Looks like a very good chance I'll be moving past Zack tomorrow if Hightower doesn't go out of his mind. Good luck tomorrow though, man. You've had the best season of any player in the league far and away and deserve a shot at the big one. TGP%20Yep%20Gif.gif

I just wasn't meant to win this year. It'll go along with my other years of dominance and playoff flops. Congratulations, you fucked me up. Good luck next week, hopefully I can get Ed's team to take you down. :D

I lost the consolation round by .02 points.. gg Mav.

I went from the penthouse to the shithouse real fast.

• Upvote 1

I just wasn't meant to win this year. It'll go along with my other years of dominance and playoff flops. Congratulations, you fucked me up. Good luck next week, hopefully I can get Ed's team to take you down. :D

Haha I know the feel man. I've never been good in the playoffs outside this year. Have been 0 of 4 over my previous years I believe. Think I might make it to all 3 of my SBs this year. I'll be looking forward to Ed's 6-7 squad smacking my shit.

Unfortunately I don't really have the time or the desire to play anymore.

I'll join when I figure out my login info...

edit: i'm in

Edited by theMileHighGuy