tmannbaby

Tmannbaby Trick Play Special

3 Trick Plays instantly come to mind as my favorites.

Boise State Eifel Tower in OT- Man if this didn't have you fooled watching the game your lying.

Music City Miracle- longest successful lateral in dying seconds of game. I was at my barbers and people betting had already exchanged their money lol oh boy. Where was the containment?

Cam Newton Fumblerooski- Thought this play only worked in highschool, had the entire defence fooled,center and RB sold it perfectly.

The BS Statue of Liberty play in OT didn't fool me at all, lol. After they scored I turned to my mom, who I was watching it with, and correctly predicted they would go for two to win the game.

That fumblerooski play was hilarious. It fooled Connor Barwin I think it was, so badly, that he just stood there for a good two seconds after the ball was snapped and then ran the wrong direction. I was dying laughing watching that play, could not believe it worked.

The Panthers Annexation of puerto Rico (or "fumblerooski) was pretty damn good! Got to love that they took a play from the Little Giants :D Haha.

My favorite is probably Tom Bradys Statue Of Liberty play.

Nothing extremely special, but the defense bit on it so fricking hard that Brady had a good 5 - 8 seconds before they realized. It was so awesome to watch.

I'm also a fan of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74rokft2yoo

The first play on that video is quite possibly the best flea flicker football play I have ever witnessed. I mean, he had the ball long enough to run around and step before he tossed it.

damn he had so much time to throw nobody was within a mile of brady, lol such a fairy feint 2. Oh ya that flea flicker was wicked RB actually looked like he was running hard to hit the hole. My favorite flea flicker was warner to fitzgerald into double coverage against philly in the playoffs.

Fake FG TD by crabtree on Greenbay against Chicago this year had all of Chicago fooled. Any Punter/kicker trying to run is hilarious!

Dan Marino Fake Spike pretty slick. Any fakeout where the QB tries to not understand the play in his headset, or act like his helmet headset isn't working and starts to walk towards the sideline as they snap it direct to RB.

If anyone knows of any double or triple reverses that were successful let me know.

Lol. I guess the Rams saw nothing suspicious about Michael Crabtree going out wide :shrug:

Yea... :laugh: but the Rams got us back for that unfortunately <_<

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000093402/Rams-convert-second-fake-punt

dang randel el threw a beauty there you could tell he has QB experience from college, very versatile player.