Sign in to follow this  
Jules

Muslim Brotherhood claim: We've got 'goods on Obama'

NEW YORK – The son of a jailed Muslim Brotherhood leader in Egypt is claiming his father has evidence that will land President Obama in prison.

Article:

http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/muslim-brotherhood-claim-weve-got-goods-on-obama/#eqyx393m8HRzCTBe.99

And...

http://shoebat.com/2013/08/13/does-jailed-brotherhood-leader-have-goods-on-obama/

Guess we'll see.

Edited by Jules

This should surprise no one. If Obama wasn't POTUS he'd be locked up for treason. As would most other recent US Presidents, btw... Who knows what to believe though.

This should surprise no one. If Obama wasn't POTUS he'd be locked up for treason. As would most other recent US Presidents, btw... Who knows what to believe though.

Yeah. One of the main reasons I never really belonged/associated with ANY political party either. They are all corrupt..

Our last 3 Presidents especially have been real "gems".... :yep:

My first memories of a President are with Reagan, I was far too young to really grasp it though.

But, there is something about/with Obama that makes my skin crawl more then anyone else, ever.

nixon-im-not-a-crook-by-todays-standards.jpg?w=300&h=300

• Upvote 1

Of course we don't even know if claims like this are true. And the general media often does not cover jack shit.

Another thing that is truly alarming is the state the economy is in but it's not talked about enough if at all!! They just tell you what you want to hear.

It's in bad shape.

http://offgridsurvival.com/headingtowardseconomiccollapse-stepstosurvive/

And no it's not just an Obama thing, it started long before him.

Guest Phailadelphia

Of course we don't even know if claims like this are true. And the general media often does not cover jack shit.

Another thing that is truly alarming is the state the economy is in but it's not talked about enough if at all!! They just tell you what you want to hear.

It's in bad shape.

http://offgridsurvival.com/headingtowardseconomiccollapse-stepstosurvive/

And no it's not just an Obama thing, it started long before him.

The media doesn't cover this because it is indeed jack shit. WND is not a legitimate source. Neither is "Off Grid Survival." The article about the US economy is especially awful.

• Downvote 1

The media doesn't cover this because it is indeed jack shit. WND is not a legitimate source. Neither is "Off Grid Survival." The article about the US economy is especially awful.

I already said it may not be even true. But, we all know shit is out there...so I am allowed to speculate too.

lol most sources can be bad. I consider just about every mainstream source also to be bad. This day in age about every link we find can be called nonsense.

I do not recognize Obama as anything more then a corrupt sock puppet, I do not acknowledge him anymore as the leader of the country I was born in. If that makes me un-American then so be it.

But, the economy IS going down and will crash eventually...someday. There are millions of ways to find out about it, I am not going to post all of it, do your own research and critical thinking.

The proof of the economy is right in front of you. All they do is lie.

It will happen someday and maybe sooner then later, just be prepared.

Edited by Jules
  • Upvote 1

Guest Phailadelphia

But, the economy IS going down and will crash eventually...someday. There are millions of ways to find out about it, I am not going to post all of it, do your own research and critical thinking.

Really? Based on what?

Really? Based on what?

I won't be able to prove it to you with any information you would be willing to accept as any sort of truth. But, it is all around us and the signs are everywhere and have been ongoing for SOME time.

It's just a matter of us as individuals making up our own minds based on what we know and experience and what we believe is the truth or non truth. Minds are not easy to change, especially in today's society. And minds are especially made up when it comes to politics or religion quite often. We are more divided then ever likely as a whole.

I am probably just a lot more pessimistic, but I see no reason for future optimism either until proven otherwise.

I hope the economy does not collapse to the point it could cripple this country eventually, but I can't see how it doesn't happen sometime either, now or in the future far too soon.

BTW sorry for getting the thread OT from the Muslim rumors. I am not sure this will develop into anything anyway if it were true since our "leaders" are often bullet proof. :yep: And sadly even if something did come out the Muslim brotherhood is probably as trustworthy as our own government.

JMO

Edited by Jules
  • Upvote 1

Off topic, but I believe the US economy will recover. Not necessarily thanks to any government policies, but rather because that's the cycle of economics.

That's the big thing. It happens because it just does. Natural tendencies dictate that's how it goes, and by george that is how it will go. lol

Hopefully it waits long enough to keep the Obama dicksuckers off the "see, he fixed the economy" bandwagon. Although, somebody will undoubtedly take credit for it in which they do not deserve.

• Upvote 1

I hope you are right Vikingfan but I am going to stick with my prediction as of now of epic economic chaos of some kind in the future.

A year ago I predicted we would end up meddling with Syria eventually and we have slowly been getting involved there.

I am hit or miss with doom predictions so there is hope. :rofl:

I wasn't going to post any more links but here is one I found interesting:

http://www.moneynews.com/Outbrain/interview-exposes-stocks-collapse/2012/09/20/id/456981?PROMO_CODE=109C0-1

Edited by Jules

I still have trouble being optimistic though. I am fortunate to have a good job that I have had for some time but it's not the case with many.

There is a lot of debt out there.

Many I know in their late 20's/early 30's are struggling badly and several of them have college degrees. Those with children are struggling even more.

A lot of the jobs they brag that are being created are part time jobs or nothing to get excited over. The good jobs are just not here anymore, or enough of them to go around.

Around half the country might be on government assistance.

I have read that a record high level of young adults are moving back in with their parents or some relatives.

Obamacare (if it even happens) will screw over a lot of small businesses in America.

Someone did tell me that people are buying more "stuff" this year. This is true actually. Cars, washing machines, dishwashers etc. have been selling this year I was told. But, there is a natural cycle there. You have to replace things every so often.

So even if the economy and a normal way of life "stays afloat" and we still manage in the USA...the "American Dream" many older folk grew up on is pretty much dead IMO. Not to mention values in America that I remember growing up with and general hope and pride for America is declining too I feel.

Edited by Jules

Do not be suprised if America starts trending with more and more household families becoming extended families. Grandma, mom, and dad, the kids and grandkids all living in the same household as families do more just to try to make ends meet (and tbh it wasn't too many generations ago that type of arrangement was the norm). Debt is awful and you'd think that logically some day there would be a reckoning.

As far as rumors go about the president. I am not a big fan of him, nor his policies but as was said by someone else before all the recent ones have had issues. I was born during the Johnson administration so unfortunately I have seen a number of underwhelming presidents (although I grew to be a big fan of Reagan minus some of the trade agreement things).

• Upvote 1

Guest Phailadelphia

I hope you are right Vikingfan but I am going to stick with my prediction as of now of epic economic chaos of some kind in the future.

A year ago I predicted we would end up meddling with Syria eventually and we have slowly been getting involved there.

I am hit or miss with doom predictions so there is hope. :rofl:

I wasn't going to post any more links but here is one I found interesting:

http://www.moneynews.com/Outbrain/interview-exposes-stocks-collapse/2012/09/20/id/456981?PROMO_CODE=109C0-1

That's two links you've posted predicting economic collapse, and two links that don't have on iota of evidence or real economic analysis to back up the claims. And you're right. You won't convince me. I hate to be "that guy," but I have a degree in economics. I know what the economy looks like and exactly where it's trending. I also know what caused the collapse, what's encouraging the recovery, and what's harming the recovery. I study these things extensively every day.

There isn't some kind of big secret the government or the extremely wealthy are keeping from us. These websites predicting epic economic collapse are nothing but fearmongering bullshit. And it's no coincidence that they all encourage people to buy gold. Research the authors or the "famous investors" being interviewed in the articles. They all hold vastly large stocks in gold so when you buy it they get ridiculously wealthy. They're designed to scare old white people into investing in gold.

Edited by Phailadelphia
  • Downvote 2

Hopefully it waits long enough to keep the Obama dicksuckers off the "see, he fixed the economy" bandwagon. Although, somebody will undoubtedly take credit for it in which they do not deserve.

That's how politics works. If it was a Republican president, it would be the same situation. A lot of politicians take credit for what the economy does on its own.

Guest Phailadelphia

That's how politics works. If it was a Republican president, it would be the same situation. A lot of politicians take credit for what the economy does on its own.

A Republican president probably would not have passed the stimulus and probably would not have allowed the Fed to practice QE. I doubt we'd be having this conversation had McCain been elected in 2008.

Do not be suprised if America starts trending with more and more household families becoming extended families. Grandma, mom, and dad, the kids and grandkids all living in the same household as families do more just to try to make ends meet (and tbh it wasn't too many generations ago that type of arrangement was the norm). Debt is awful and you'd think that logically some day there would be a reckoning.

As far as rumors go about the president. I am not a big fan of him, nor his policies but as was said by someone else before all the recent ones have had issues. I was born during the Johnson administration so unfortunately I have seen a number of underwhelming presidents (although I grew to be a big fan of Reagan minus some of the trade agreement things).

Exactly. It's everywhere. But, don't let that fool ya. We are doing just fine in the country and everyone has hope and rainbows under Obama!!! Lets not forget that tons of people can't afford their own homes anymore, get a decent job and Obamacare if it happens is about to screw over a ton of good honest hard working people around the country. And all those who say everything is fine? Follow them and be the sheep you are supposed to be!!

IMO it's common sense at times that things are not going well and have not been for some time no matter what they pump us in the media or how often they manipulate the stock market.

And yes our last 3 Presidents have made me want to vomit.

We are rocking and rolling!!!! :party:

Up swing here we go!!!! :corn: Whooo hoooo WTG economy!!! :corn: WTG Obama!!! :corn:

Edited by Jules