Sign in to follow this  
Jules

Economist Claims US Debt Actually Tops $70 Trillion

IMO, and no disrespect to you, the fucking "the fucking liberals are ruining the heart and soul of this country" is ruining the heart and soul of this country. It's the same, likewise, for people saying "libertarians are ruining the heart and soul of this country" or "conservatives are ruining the heart and soul of this country". It's the partisan bullshit and refusal to actually work towards a better tomorrow that's ruining the fabric of this nation.

You might be right. But, overall we are just fucked in a hand basket anyway.

But, what bothers me is how people often give Obama a pass because they "like" him. How people turn a blind eye. When Bush was President the media laid A LOT more blame on him then what we currently see.

I am not saying you or anyone here but in general.

Edited by Jules

You might be right. But, overall we are just fucked in a hand basket anyway.

But, what bothers me is how people often give Obama a pass because they "like" him. How people turn a blind eye. When Bush was President the media laid A LOT more blame on him then what we currently see.

I am not saying you or anyone here but in general.

There were plenty of Bush apologists; there are still plenty of Clinton apologists; I have even run into Nixon apologists. It's not something that is new to Obama, and it's certainly not the reason we are the way we are right now.

Edited by Vikingfan465

There were plenty of Bush apologists; there are still plenty of Clinton apologists; I have even run into Nixon apologists. It's not something that is new to Obama, and it's certainly not the reason we are the way we are right now.

Yeah you're right. I am just bitching though. I am crazy at times. But, then again I cannot believe I am on a football forum at times that allowes this type of conversation.

YOU GUYS ROCK.

Colts.com is like all hush hush since it's a family forum. :p

Hell I even was engaged to a Democrat once. It can work. He used to tell me I was nuts but then again I told him he was nuts. It was a solid relationship. :corn:

I just want someone to give some optimism and prove it. But, I never believe it I guess. I think the only optimism I can find is that even my father thinks if it all breaks loose that it won't happen for a while. Then again he tends to be more on the optimistic side then I am.

IMO the fucking liberals are ruining the heart and soul of this country. If Hillary "What difference does it make" Clinton is the next President you might as well start our funeral.

I love how they act like they are fixing shit too. Yeah giving out government handouts is really fixing shit. Yeah taking money from small businesses is really fixing shit.

Get everyone a fucking job and make them work. Keep the jobs in this country. And stop letting immigrants come over and just giving them government assistance. But the jobs are not there anymore and they will only decrease.

I am sure the average person didn't go to college just to be a waiter or waitress too. Those are often the kinds of jobs out there that they brag are available.

I know my opinions may not be popular though and not agree with but that's how I feel.

Jules I have no idea who you are but I like you.

• Upvote 1