Sign in to follow this  
Turry

Broncos expected to sign Winston Justice

Free agent T Winston Justice worked out for the Broncos Tuesday and is expected to get a contract.

With LT Ryan Clady nursing a Lisfranc injury, the Broncos are on the hunt for tackle help. Justice found very little interest in free agency after struggling as a right tackle for the Colts last year.
Related: Broncos

Clady's season is over as he has been put on IR. Lots of weight on the shaky shoulders of Chris Clark now... Not excited about him or Winston Justice protecting Manning's blindside, they're both not very good. I expect almost full-time 12 personnel to help make up the difference.

For the regular season i dont see this being too big of a problem. Manning has worked with worse lineman then this before and still has had success. He will just get the ball out quick like he has before. In the playoffs though is where it where hurt them.

Justice was ranked as a top lineman for a lot of last year and for most of the season was one of only two tackles who hadn't given up a sack, the other being Ryan Clady. I wouldn't be shocked if eventually we see Orlando Franklin at left tackle and justice at right tackle

Justice was ranked as a top lineman for a lot of last year and for most of the season was one of only two tackles who hadn't given up a sack, the other being Ryan Clady. I wouldn't be shocked if eventually we see Orlando Franklin at left tackle and justice at right tackle

Lol. I would LOVE to see Franklin getting burned at left tackle. The same guy who they gave help to all night against Elvis Dumervil, who you claim sucks now. Only Crash would try to call Winston Justice (who finds himself available on the street in September despite being healthy) a "top lineman."

Lol. I would LOVE to see Franklin getting burned at left tackle. The same guy who they gave help to all night against Elvis Dumervil, who you claim sucks now. Only Crash would try to call Winston Justice (who finds himself available on the street in September despite being healthy) a "top lineman."

he didn't get help all night, lol what game did you watch?!? Oh your talking about chips and stuff? Well if you watch any football game every tackle receives that kind of help and against Justin tuck and elvis dumervil Franklin has been our best lineman. Man it's like some of you guys just can't read cause what I said was justice WAS performing as a top lineman and had been ONE OF ONLY TWO tackles who hasn't given up a sack by like week ten. It's not my fault I watch the games and do the research and if you would recall I was right about DRC, I was right about us not missing our starting center and I was right about Denver still being good without Von miller. Instead of being dumb maybe people should start listening cause so far I've been right about pretty much everything when it came to the broncos

he didn't get help all night, lol what game did you watch?!? Oh your talking about chips and stuff? Well if you watch any football game every tackle receives that kind of help and against Justin tuck and elvis dumervil Franklin has been our best lineman. Man it's like some of you guys just can't read cause what I said was justice WAS performing as a top lineman and had been ONE OF ONLY TWO tackles who hasn't given up a sack by like week ten. It's not my fault I watch the games and do the research and if you would recall I was right about DRC, I was right about us not missing our starting center and I was right about Denver still being good without Von miller. Instead of being dumb maybe people should start listening cause so far I've been right about pretty much everything when it came to the broncos

They gave chips and TE assistance to Franklin all night against Dumervil because they could afford to let Clady single up on Suggs. That's called help (H-E-L-P). Franklin at LT would be hilarious. I'd love to see it. The reality is that Denver is going to have to run more max protect, releasing 3-4 instead of 5. It's going to make them a little less potent on offense. Just like EVERYONE said when Von got popped- they're still a very good team- but these things add up and take their toll on playoff positioning and performance. No one ever predicted the Broncos to be bad. I know it makes you feel a little more justified in your ridiculous defense of every scrap of Bronco-related minutiae, but everyone around here has always respected the Broncos as a team that's very likely to win their division and go to the playoffs.

And please, save the garbage about your intense research. We all have the internet and know how to look up profootballfocus.com. It's a nice site, but don't go acting like you're on some higher plane because you read it. Winston has been trash his entire career. There's a good reason why he was on the street on September 19th. Go do some research and you'll find that out. You've won yourself nothing but skepticism and critcism by being an unabashed homer. When you predict that everything the Broncos do is going to be amazingly awesome, you're obviously going to be correct some of the time. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Haven't heard you bringing up Ball and Hillman lately. Or what about those defensive ends? Malik Jackson and Jeremy Beal was it? Aren't they supposed to be racking up the sacks? Why doesn't Derek Wolfe look like J.J. Watt?

I could do the same thing. I could just predict that everything that happens is going to turn up roses. If I was a homer like you, I'd probably have said that Eddie Royal was going to GO OFF this season and right now I'd be saying I told you so to everyone who doubted (like you with DRC), hoping they forgot for a moment that a positive prediction means nothing if every prediction is positive.