Dutch

If you weren't a fan of your team...

What kind of a rivalry has no hatred behind it

Browns-Bengals isn't one I consider a rivalry by anything other than geography. People say it's one because they think it should be one but it just doesn't exist.

What kind of a rivalry has no hatred behind it

Browns-Bengals isn't one I consider a rivalry by anything other than geography. People say it's one because they think it should be one but it just doesn't exist.

Only problem is I know a lot of Browns homers. A lot of times its worse than other teams. Also, battle of Ohio matters a bit.

Probably wouldn't cheer for any team. Would just watch it for the enjoyment of football. Every sports team I'm a fan of(Titans, Vols in all college athletics, Grizzlies, and I like seeing the Predators do well though I'm by no means a fan of hockey) is "local/home" in the sense of being Tennessee teams. I can't imagine liking any other team than these, and the reason I am a fan of them/originally got in to their sports was because of them being the home team.

One of my friends is kind of like that now... He has no favorite team, never has. He just loves and enjoys the sport. I have no idea what that would be like but it really interests me.

Probably wouldn't cheer for any team. Would just watch it for the enjoyment of football. Every sports team I'm a fan of(Titans, Vols in all college athletics, Grizzlies, and I like seeing the Predators do well though I'm by no means a fan of hockey) is "local/home" in the sense of being Tennessee teams. I can't imagine liking any other team than these, and the reason I am a fan of them/originally got in to their sports was because of them being the home team.

One of my friends is kind of like that now... He has no favorite team, never has. He just loves and enjoys the sport. I have no idea what that would be like but it really interests me.

Yeah, I can't imagine how it would be to watch football and not have a favorite team with how passionate I am about football... I would feel lost without a purpose..lol.

Probably :Bills: since I live in Buffalo and all. Maybe the :Texans: as well as I kind of liked them when they came into the league.

Bears

My dad is a big Bears fan, and I've watched just as much Bears football as Raiders.

:Patriots:

I'm a huge Boston fan. I've lived there for a few years when I was little and plan on moving back soon. I've had a number of job offers, just need to find the right one. I grew up a Celtics fan and when I was old enough, I switched to my hometown Cavs. Still have a huge soft spot for the Celtics though.