Sign in to follow this  
BwareDWare94

Worth a read

http://www.altpress.com/features/entry/tim_lambesis_world_exclusive_interview_as_i_lay_dying_singer_breaks_silence/P5

Such a great read, and it's apparently the only time he'll ever speak about the issue. Love him or hate him, Tim Lambesis is an interesting individual and this shed a lot of light on his situation and how everything has unfolded. I like that he's not excessively apologizing or blaming his ex-wife. Dude's just being honest, and some of the things he did and agreed to are just gratuitously beneficial to her.

All of his money and his life insurance policy. Goddamn. That can't be normal to these situations.

Anyway, take a read. You can skim through the longer answers (as I did) and still grasp the whole picture.

And the way his bandmates just abandoned him without really talking to him to at least find out his perspective. Too bad for them Wovenwar's first single sucks and they'll likely suck, altogether.

I think what I found most interesting is how dirty the tactics of the police informant were. Should we really allow our law enforcement and people that work with them to be out among us, planting seeds, and then harassing law abiding citizens (at the time, anyway) to commit crimes that they otherwise probably WOULD NOT have considered?

If this "Brett" fucker hadn't by the book entrapped him, Tim probably wouldn't have even thought of the idea.

Why is this worth a read? Tim Lambesis is a POS and his entire family is fucking weird, AILD sucks dick, too

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I just read and heard about this all now...and all I can say is wow. AILD was one of my fav bands..i'm a little confused on why he wanted to murder his wife..

Why is this worth a read? Tim Lambesis is a POS and his entire family is fucking weird, AILD sucks dick, too

And you know this based on what?

If you read this interview, you'd find out that he was entrapped to the Nth degree by dirty tactics.

And for all the shitty popular metalcore bands that existed, As I Lay Dying was fantastic and far ahead of their peers.

• Upvote 1

I just read and heard about this all now...and all I can say is wow. AILD was one of my fav bands..i'm a little confused on why he wanted to murder his wife..

I don't honestly think he did. I think a police informant planted the seed and then harassed him continually until Tim would actually talk to him about it. There's no way this should have held up in a courtroom.

And his wife was trying to take his children from him, and turn them against him. While I pity Meggan Lambesis for what this ordeal has put her through, I'm rather horrified by how much of a cunt she was to Tim and his family, when it came to the children.

Man...why did he have to look into it?