Sign in to follow this  
Dutch

Rob Bironas dies in car accident

Well it lends credibility to the whole "he tried to run us off the road" story.

Edit: also it wouldn't surprise me if legal issues against the other car were in play if there was evidence that it was their fault, so a BAC test would be necessary to get all the evidence needed.

I know, but it's over. He can't do anything to anybody else. When the situation is already resolved, and he only ended up killing himself, no other vehicle involved. Just let it go. The public doesn't need to know everything.

The only reason it was a question as to whether he was trying to run people off the road was that initial reports were that he had not been drinking. We needed to know.

• Upvote 1

Initial report was that he had 1 beer. That's what his wife told police. I don't need to tell anyone here that 1 beer doesn't make your BAC that high. Either his wife is lying about something(possibly to hide his drinking problem, though I dunno how she expected to get away with that) or when Bironas left the house he got drunk at a bar somewhere and then came back.

The only reason it was a question as to whether he was trying to run people off the road was that initial reports were that he had not been drinking. We needed to know.

No we didn't. He's dead.

Why are you so adamant about protecting the public knowing about a guy who was driving drunk (who is already deceased) Bware?

• Upvote 1

Because his family doesn't need the whole world to know. That's why. He didn't kill or hurt anybody else. It's not necessary for us to know this information.