Bay

Roster cuts/pickups

Titans signed Mariani, but released McBride to make room for him :dry: gets us a better returner, but at the expense of a receiver who can help a lot more on offense, hopefully McBride will land on the practice squad

Dolphins picked up Justin Hunter.

Here's a full list of shit: http://www.espn.com/nfl/transactions

Edited by Bay

Packers got everyone on their practice squad that I wanted, including Geronimo Allison, Beniquez Brown, and Reggie Gilbert. We also cut Brandon Burks who had one hot flash in the pan at RB and only made the roster because of Crockett's injury and added Jhurell Pressley after the Vikings cut him. We also, as noted previously, earlier kicked Masthay's dumb ass tot he curb.

Other than the Josh Sitton dumbassery, the Packers had a really nice cut period. I like it... Almost all of it.

Surprised Brown got sent down to practice squad. Wasn't he a fourth rounder?

Titans signed Mariani, but released McBride to make room for him :dry: gets us a better returner, but at the expense of a receiver who can help a lot more on offense, hopefully McBride will land on the practice squad

and McBride is on the practice squad

as much as I hate it this was the right move, McBride is a better WR and has a lot more potential at WR, but you don't count on your sixth WR offensively and Mariani is a much better returner