Sign in to follow this  
SteVo

Jags already have new coach lined up?

Ok this article is probably BS but it's fun to speculate regardless.

Gus Bradley sure to be fired, replacement already decided?
According to Pro Football Weekly, Gus Bradley’s replacement may have already been chosen.

Is Bradley’s replacement set to go in Jacksonville?

There is one very hot name we’ve saved because, the Way We Hear It, he might already have a job, and that’s Tampa Bay defensive coordinator and former Atlanta Falcons head coach Mike Smith.

Sources have told us that Smith might believe the Jaguars job is his if he wants it, and that he has already begun reaching out to candidates to put a staff of assistants together.

To be clear, Jaguars owner Shad Khan has not confirmed that Gus Bradley will be fired, and we at Pro Football Weekly do not wish to play any role in promoting the loss of his job, but we have confirmed with multiple sources very close to the situation there is next to nothing Bradley can do now to save that job after going 14-47 though three seasons and 13 games.

http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2016/12/15/13971794/gus-bradley-sure-to-be-fired-replacement-already-decided

Lol replace Bradley with another bad coach. Mike Smith isn't liked among Bucs fans until like 6 weeks ago. Complained hes too soft on playcalling and doesn't build teams well enough. Hire em Jags lol

lol @ acting like Gus isn't gone at the end of the season.

I liked Mike when he was here, but the issues that plagued his defense at the end of his tenure here pretty much followed him everywhere he's been since, and that's concerning.

Lol replace Bradley with another bad coach. Mike Smith isn't liked among Bucs fans until like 6 weeks ago. Complained hes too soft on playcalling and doesn't build teams well enough. Hire em Jags lol

People were giving him a lot of crap after our back to back losses against the Falcons and Raiders, but he's got this defense playing as well as any unit in the league right now. A few Buc fans whining shouldn't exclude him from any coaching vacancies, he was a good HC in Atlanta and he can probably be good for someone else. If he leaves (which I think he will), I hope the Bucs promote Jay Hayes to DC. He did a great job in Cincinnati for a long time as the DL coach and he has a pretty untalented line playing well here this season.

People were giving him a lot of crap after our back to back losses against the Falcons and Raiders, but he's got this defense playing as well as any unit in the league right now. A few Buc fans whining shouldn't exclude him from any coaching vacancies, he was a good HC in Atlanta and he can probably be good for someone else. If he leaves (which I think he will), I hope the Bucs promote Jay Hayes to DC. He did a great job in Cincinnati for a long time as the DL coach and he has a pretty untalented line playing well here this season.

I live in Tampa so I heard it around at times. Your right though. Since they have been winning, nobody is saying shit now.

Edited by 56AceInDaPlace