The Falcon

Last TV Show You Watched?

Guest Phailadelphia

Started House of Cards a couple days ago. Halfway through the season and I'm loving it. Like Duck Fallas mentioned, the protagonist speaking his inner monologues to the camera are a little different but I've started to like it. I'm addicted to the show. Highly recommend it.

The Following. I am an episode behind, but will be caught up by tonight. I am actually digging it so far.

Is the "Alternative Religions" FBI Agent a follower? I knind of thought she was from the outset, it seemed to be confirmed when she delievered the Edgar Allan Poe book to his cell.

I thought that as well, but it seems kinda early to reveal something like that. Either way, I don't trust any female character in this show, except for maybe Carroll's wife.

Edited by Vin

The Following. I am an episode behind, but will be caught up by tonight. I am actually digging it so far.

Is the "Alternative Religions" FBI Agent a follower? I knind of thought she was from the outset, it seemed to be confirmed when she delievered the Edgar Allan Poe book to his cell.

I've had the hunch that she was a Follower ever since they showed up at the house. I think she tipped off the guy at the house so that he didn't get caught, and then the way that she analyzed the content of the room they were in shouted, "I'm a Follower and I'm trying to tell you I am because it's part of the story."

Game of Thrones. I just bought the first season on DVD and will be buying season two later today so I can catch up before season three.

The Following. I like this show, and it's quality seems to be a lot higher than most cable shows.. but some stuff is just unbelievable. Carroll's (ex) wife running away and just hopping into some strange mans vehicle is beyond absurd.

FBI "We know where your son is, and we are going to get him"

Strange woman you have never met who does your serial killer ex husbands bidding "The FBI is lying!! You must do what we say!"

lmao. There is absolutely nobody in this world that idiotic. Sorry.

My Mad Fat Diary

It's a great new British show that I discovered. I highly recommend it.

Anyone know of Portlandia? I always see it when I'm watching Friday the 13th on IFC.

I DVR it usually. It's really hit or miss though. Some sketches are fucking hilarious, other ones are horrible. I lived in Portland for 6 months though and my god did they nail that city. :rofl:

You sure you don't mean Downton Abbey? :troll:

lol I've never watched that

lol I've never watched that

Yeah...neither have I... I mean... pffftt...total chick show... heh... I don't even know how I knew the name.... pfffttt... *bumps out chest and twists upside down visor to the side*

http://www.ign.com/a...ne-is-it-anyway

Anybody up for another round of the Irish Drinking Song? The CW announced today that they've ordered a new take on the hit improvisational series Who Line Is It Anyway?, hosted by comedian Aisha Tyler (Archer).

The network's revival will feature the return of Ryan Stiles, Wayne Brady and Colin Mochrie, who along with a special guest each episode, will put their comedy skills to the test in a series of spontaneous improv games.

Based on the popular UK format, which brought about the previous ABC incarnation in the states, Whose Line Is It Anyway? is scheduled to debut this summer.

Needs Drew, but 3/5 ain't bad I guess. Hopefully it sticks around this time.

Edited by Vin

I recently started watching Friends from season one as I never watched it when I was younger, So far I am on season 6 and love it probably because I am older now and wouldn't of gotten the punchlines back then.

Been watching Arrow, and I'm hooked. But they only have it from episode 11 on my Hulu account... So I haven't seen the ones before #11, and just finished #13.

Who the heck is the guy in the island that the main character keeps flashing to? Its driving me insane.

"Nathan For You" it's on Comedy Central. STRONGLY recommend this show, it's fucking hilarious (IMO, comedy is subjective.) That and "The Ben Show" that comes on either before it or after it is decent too, I like Nathan For You better but they're both funny. Check it out on On Demand, or Netflix or whatever you people do. Good stuff.

Hell's Kitchen! A particularly fail group of chefs this time around. Whoot. lol

"Grey's" with the wife. Gonna catch up on "The Following" and "The Americans" tomorrow. Also a huge fan of the "Inside Combat Rescue" documentary on Nat Geo.

Paranormal Witness

Well just bought season one of game of thrones so going to watch that and then hit the second series. Then Gonna start on Walking Dead as I am in major catch up mode with it

American Horror Story. On Season 2 right now. I love it.

Breaking Bad.

Finally started watching it. Started a couple episodes into season 2, but I don't think I've missed that much. Seems pretty good so far, though it's not quite what I was expecting.

started the original Star Trek last night. It's really unfortunate that Captain Pike was gone right away.