The Falcon

Last TV Show You Watched?

I've been watching the shit out of Breaking Bad the past couple days. Am two episodes into Season 2, got damn.

Jesse-and-Walter-High-Five-RV.gif

• Upvote 2

This just in.. The President of the United States is part of Joe's cult. Get Hype!

1st episode of House of Cards. Genius. Absolutely Genius. Love narrative style of the main character, and Kevin Spacey is the man.

"Frank, you can't just roll up on my property and act like you own it!"

"I just did."

Edited by Favre4Ever

Being Human.

Not everyone's cup of tea, but I love almost all Sci-Fi related stuff...comes with the nerd territory.

Finished House of Cards. So amazing. Why did i never check it out before? LOL me.

One thing that makes it so great is that they make you (or me, anyway) feel strongly about every character. GREAT GREAT stuff.

http://www.deadline.com/2014/01/bill-cosby-nbc-return-tv-series-star/

EXCLUSIVE: In 1984, The Cosby Show revived the sitcom genre and fueled NBC‘s ratings resurgence. Three decades later, Bill Cosby is looking to bring some of that magic back to NBC, which has been going though a rough time with comedies. The network has made a deal for a half-hour family comedy to star Cosby. As he did in the ’80s, Cosby has partnered with producer Tom Werner, whose company with Marcy Carsey produced Cosby Show. The new comedy will be built around Cosby, who will play the patriarch of a multi-generational family and, like the comedian’s previous family sitcoms – Cosby Show and Cosby on CBS — The Cosby Showwill channel his take on marriage and parenting. Cosby and Werner are meeting with writers on the project, which has been put on off-season development track.

Cosby and Werner had been mulling doing a family comedy for a while with the goal to reach a wide audience. “They would like to see a married couple that acts like they love each other, warts and all, children who respect the parenting, and the comedy of people who make mistakes. Warmth and forgiveness,” Cosby told Yahoo TV in November. “So I hope to get that opportunity, and I will deliver the best of Cosby.” In addition to the family comedy, CAA-repped Cosby also has been working on a reboot of his animated series Fat Albert And The Cosby Kids with writer-producer Tom Straw.

Are you:

tumblr_lhinnbLf3V1qe3twro1_500.gif

or

EUXvug9.gif

about this?

I think it should be decent although I think he will be more of a black Archie Bunker in this one.

True Detective.

Not too bad two episodes into the series.

How many shows do you guys watch? I hover around 20 per week

I watch around 10 or 12, but only 4 of them are "must watch" shows that I love.

Season finale of Sleepy Hollow.

Wow.

True Detective.

Not too bad two episodes into the series.

I loved McConaughey's crazy monologue in the car in the 1st episode about human consciousness and how unnatural it is, and then Woody Harrelson responds with the "well that sounds God fucking awful." Made me lol.

• Upvote 1

Black Sails.

I actually caught a early showing offered by DirecTV a couple of weeks ago, it is pretty good, especially after spending so much time spent with Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag.

Justified, just got through the first episode of this season. They always seem to cast very well each season bringing in new characters and such.

Finished Breaking Bad last night. My entertainment has taken a temporary trip to Belize.

Speaking of.. Mike has finally been confirmed for the Breaking Bad spin-off. Took long enough.

I watched the whole season of Brooklyn 99. Miss 30 minute funny shows that aren't animated. I love it, but my friend who hates Andy Samberg thinks it's stupid. If you don't like him, you won't be on board. Andre Braugher, Terry Crews, and Joe Lo Truglio (sp) are all also funny.

Also caught the pilot for the Starz show Black Sails. It was impressive and has tons of potential. Maybe too much gratuitous sexy time, but I've always knocked GoT for that anyway.

King of The Nerds.

Not great, but I love watching fellow nerds compete for ultimate nerdiness.

...The Following...

Mind-Blown.jpg

Nice.

The Following is an excellent show. :yep: