Sign in to follow this  
FartWaffles

If you could play for any team...

I'm just interested in the answers that come up, but if you could play for any NFL franchise, (THAT IS NOT THE TEAM YOU ROOT FOR) what team would you want to play for?

For me I don't 100% know why, but I think I would want to play for the :Bills: Buffalo Bills. Their fans (Bills Mafia) and playing in an overall blue-collar town fits really well for me in my opinion. Also if you happen to win their first Super Bowl, you'd never have to pay for a drink there for the rest of your life. :lol:

(Plus buffalo wings amirite?!)

So what about you guys?

Edited by FartWaffles

Probably the Chargers. Get to make a ton of money, live in sunny LA, maintain your anonymity, and you will never have to worry about upsetting your fans.

• Upvote 2

Northern team that would let me sleep in the facility and have a stable staff/culture. New England, Green Bay, Minnesota would probably be towards the top of my list. 

Somewhere with half decent weather, like Minnesota or Green Bay.

Denver. Such a clean and dignified culture within the organization. Sweet stadium and loyal, positive fanbase. Tons of Rocky Mountain trails and I'm just a huge sucker for mountains, pretty weather, top of the line ski resorts, just a great lifestyle all around down there similar to up here. There's lots of teams in areas that are way too urban / ratchet / ghetto, or the weather sucks, you play indoors, or the franchise ends up just being one of those that sucks at being an NFL franchise.