SaintsFan81

Stanley Cup Predictions?

Wow Vancouver flat out dominated San Jose last night towards the end of that game. I'm not sure San Jose can come back from that and a 2-0 deficit.

Game 3 of Bruins/Lightning tonight should be good. And LOL at the Lightning fans getting butthurt over this.

Fun...we don't like it!

Ricky, you could have just stopped at:

LOL at the Lightning fans

Since they just started watching after the Lightning beat the Penguins they think their team is the greatest ever, and any time they lose it's because of the refs. Can't wait to see them all just go away after Tampa gets ousted.

Wow Vancouver flat out dominated San Jose last night towards the end of that game. I'm not sure San Jose can come back from that and a 2-0 deficit.

Game 3 of Bruins/Lightning tonight should be good. And LOL at the Lightning fans getting butthurt over this.

Fun...we don't like it!

Indeed, Vancouver was playing some of the best hockey I've ever witnessed in the latter parts of the game last night. Granted, San Jose was probably completely demoralized but it was still very impressive. Deadly on the power play...

I actually don't work tonight (finally) so I'll be able to enjoy the Bruins/Lightning game. My prediction is Tampa Bay takes this game 3-2. TT has been a beast, but with five goals in the last game I think they'll tighten up on D and still manage to score some goals.

Regardless, GO BRUINS!

Looks like the Bruins finally woke up. Game four is a must-win for Tampa.

Looks like I may have to change my opinion of the Canucks. I know I said they would lose, but right now it looks like they may actually have a shot of winning it all.

San Jose had a total meltdown in Game 2, and Vancouver did what most excellent teams do: Took advantage and pummeled them. The Sedin twins are waking up, the power play is on fire, and Luongo is making fewer mistakes. At this rate, the Sharks could very well be swept if they don't wake up. When a team allows 4 power play goals, you know you're having a bad day.

Edited by BigBen07

Game 7 tonight to decide who faces Vancouver for Lord Stanley's Cup.

Game 7 tonight to decide who gets sacrificed to Vancouver.

GO BRUINS!!! Should be a great hockey game.

I'm going to miss it because I'm working. FML. I don't care how busy we are, I'm going to the bar TVs and watching the last few minutes dammit.

Like SteVo said, GO BRUINS!!!

GO BRUINS!!! Should be a great hockey game.

I'm going to miss it because I'm working. FML. I don't care how busy we are, I'm going to the bar TVs and watching the last few minutes dammit.

Like SteVo said, GO BRUINS!!!

I'm with these guys! Bruins haven't been in a final in 21 years!

As for the Vancouver/San Jose series, that was simply one the oddest goals I've ever seen to end a playoff series.

Edited by BigBen07

Boston is my pick to go all the way. They have a hot goalie and a great team around him.

I also voted this in that series of polls on ESPN at the beginning of the Playoffs. Let it be reminded I don't know anything about hockey.

• Upvote 1

Exciting game tonight. Great to see the dirty Vancouver Canucks go home again without the cup.

• Upvote 1

lolblackhawksfans. Great to see Tim Thomas get a cup he has been lights out for a few years now.

• Upvote 1