Vin

The Walking Dead

The preacher is stupid, Sasha is stupid, Maggie is stupid. What do they all have in common? They're all gonna die next Sunday.

Eugene so obviously just became a walker, and he gon eat.

Why was Abraham being thirsty significant?

Robot Abraham went into shutdown mode and needed time to reboot himself (Maggie pulling the gun on him) Edited by Vin

I thought suicide/death by Maggie was an option, but I guess Rosita is enough to keep him alive.

I just really liked how they shot that scene as well. Camera on the ground looking at the water bottle... Abraham putting life into perspective and sinking back into a bad place in the last episode and then taking that water bottle .. It's a sign of renewed life and fresh start! Good stuff!

• Upvote 1

Interview with Norman Reedus. No hard spoilers, just cryptic talk about next week.

Heading into this midseason finale, we know there's a showdown coming between Daryl's group and the people at Grady. How will this differ from past showdowns, like with the Governor or the people from Terminus?
Oh, it's different. They're completely different, actually. There's a... how do I put this and not give anything away? It's the difference between a really hard Led Zeppelin song and a really, really soft one. You know what I mean?

It promises to be especially emotional for Daryl, with the stakes of rescuing his two favorite people. Does it change him going into the second half of the season?
Oh yeah, it changes all of us. All of us change dramatically.

https://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/the-walking-dead-norman-reedus-daryl-023943411.html

I've given up trying to guess who's going to die in these finales. I would think that something horrible is gonna happen, but who knows.

Oh, is it predict-who's-going-to-die time?

Tyreese

Ferve I agree with the 2nd one. Not the first one however.

It was spoiled on the IMDB boards how each episode of the first half of this season was going to go, and it's been extremely accurate so far, although some minor things have been off from what he's said.

In the spoiler will be who he said would die in the mid-season finale:

Beth dies so Carol can escape.

I'll be really mad if that happens. She's like the last hot chick on the show.

I think it makes more sense to have Maggie die, because it impacts more people. Eugene eats Maggie, Glenn gets back to the truck and is devastated, they rescue Beth, bring her back, her sister's dead, Beth is devastated, vintage walking dead.

Eugene was making walker noises when he woke up, he's clearly dead btw. Why is no one mentioning this?

F4E's is the best possible outcome.

I'm not buying Eugene being dead. It was heavily alluded to on Talking Dead after his reveal episode that he's still alive and will play a part in things in the future (as a person, not a zombie)

I don't really understand what or why it just happened.

Meh.

Losing Beth and gaining Noah is a great trade.

Also, these Morgan teases are lame. The payoff for when they meet back up better be worth it.

Come on Vin , we both know that won't happen

• Upvote 1

I'm actually glad Beth died. Very similar to how I felt when Andrea died. Except in both cases the show tried to play it off as this super sad, soul-crushing death. Didn't work for me. :nope:

Andrea's death was rather enjoyable. The scene in which Daryl is carrying Beth outside in a clear emotional wreck and then seeing Rick and then Maggie's reaction.. I did feel an overwhelming sense of sadness and despair. Not necessarily directly because of Beth's death -- because I truly don't care (which I think is a problem in and of itself).. But more so because of the pain and sadness felt by the other characters, the ones I actually do kinda like and enjoy. Their lament and mine were one in the same.

However, I am glad I have you all to talk to... because if I had to rely on the opinions of my facebook peeps, I would get into a lot of arguments regarding TWD...

" O M G, what did TWD just do "
" I never saw that coming! "
" Shocked and stunned right now! "

No, No, and No. lmao.

• Upvote 1

I've always stated the comic is a million times better. Even without watching the damn thing this season, I can still make make that claim, lol.

To each his own. I largely prefer the show to the comic. Maybe it gets better after where I stopped reading (Hunter arc), but eh.

Thought it was funny on Talking Dead last night that they were treating it as some huge loss. I get that it's a big deal when any longtime cast member leaves, but really, what are we losing?

Edited by Vin
  • Upvote 1