Phenomenal TJ

The Dragon Age 2 Discussion Thread

I just got Isabella.

And wow.

*pelvic thrust*

Edited by Favre4Ever

It's saddens me that they turned Anders from awesome to lame.

I just realized that Merrill was from the original Dragon Age. I stole her robes.

Fenris is a douuuuuche. lol. Every choice I make, he inches closer and closer to being a rival... lol

Am I gonna get any other warriors besides Aveline?

Am I gonna get any other warriors besides Aveline?

Fenris is a two handed warrior, you can recruit him in the Bait & Switch quest. If you're a mage, you get Carver for Act I at least, and if you're a warrior, then obviously you get yourself, Aveline and Fenris.

And as far as Fenris goes, I HATED him in my first playthrough, but he's coming in handy in my mage playthrough. Even if he does hate mages. :hmm:

Too true. Fuck Anders, but not like that.

Am I the only one that didn't sleep with Anders?

No but I accidentally had him come on to me. I was like ffffffuck no.

I was forced into sexual relations with him in my first playthrough. Was just trying to be nice and ended up having mage cock 8 inches deep. :shifty:

But, I killed him on my second playthrough. Because he's a douche and deserves to die.

Also, I gave Fenris back to his master on one of them too. Because he too, is a douche. :shifty:

Fenris VA is the same guy who did Balthier in FFXII.

Therefore, Fenris = Win

Fenris is a whiny cunt. :shifty:

Ya... I did one of his companion quests and actually LOST points... lmao. Then I went to him and tried having some sexy time... Well, obviously he isn't gay. Because I got MORE negative points... hahhahaha.

GOD DAMN YOU FENRIS.

Fenris is gay for Hawke, you just have to rub him the right way.

Anyone else kinda mad that you can only go to Kirkwall and the mountain region? I am not sure if it gets expanded later in the in the game or not (I'm early Chapter 2)... But they are recycling areas like an old habit. It's kind of annoying. And they do it A LOT. You revisit the same area 5-10 times for different quests.

EDIT: I also don't like how all armor is relegated to "Requirement: Hawke". That's lame.

Edited by Favre4Ever

Nope. Those are the only places you get in this game. I don't like it, but it doesn't make or break the game, because the majority of the areas are pretty expansive (Wounded Coast is massive if you explore it all and look for the ingredients).

The only thing I love about Fenris is that his special skill tree is really helpful.

Love me some Isabela. And the sexual innuendo is hilarious.

Isabela - "Are you going soft on me, Hawke?"

Hawke - "I'd never go soft on you."

:corn:

Put Merrill and Isabela together and listen to them banter....lol. Isabela is trying to corrupt Merril's sexual innocence with all her innuendo.

Really? I went with me (male rouge), Isabela, Merrill, & Fenris. Gonna play Uncharted 2, then the Mass Effect 2 Arrival DLC, then play DA2 again as a warrior.

I really don't understand all the criticism this game has gotten from all the douchebags on the BioWare forums. I thought it was much better than DA:O, and I loved DA:O. My only complaints are minor: can't really alter your companions appearances, stuck in Kirkwall and surrounding area, and there doesn't seem to be much hank-panky to be had.

Other than that, I think DA2 is better in every way. LOVE the new combat. I was kicking fucking ass as a rouge.

Really? I went with me (male rouge), Isabela, Merrill, & Fenris. Gonna play Uncharted 2, then the Mass Effect 2 Arrival DLC, then play DA2 again as a warrior.

I really don't understand all the criticism this game has gotten from all the douchebags on the BioWare forums. I thought it was much better than DA:O, and I loved DA:O. My only complaints are minor: can't really alter your companions appearances, stuck in Kirkwall and surrounding area, and there doesn't seem to be much hank-panky to be had.

Other than that, I think DA2 is better in every way. LOVE the new combat. I was kicking fucking ass as a rouge.

Pretty much my complaints as well. I HATE how they limit you to Kirkwall, and I hate how often they recycle the same areas for quests. But overall, the game is pretty damn awesome.

But overall, the game is pretty damn awesome.

You're welcome.

• Upvote 1