Sign in to follow this  
Wacko4Flacco61

Who a WWE fan here?

Why did Triple H Thank the Undertaker for giving him so much hell? Shawn Micheals was right,,,You cant win. Nobody will ever beat the Undertakers streak. The only possible guy might beat the Undertaker is his brother,, KANE!

• Downvote 2

Why did Triple H Thank the Undertaker for giving him so much hell? Shawn Micheals was right,,,You cant win. Nobody will ever beat the Undertakers streak. The only possible guy might beat the Undertaker is his brother,, KANE!

Undertaker beat kane at wresltemania already.

Its called respect plus the streak will never be ended you douche.

Ok so I managed to watch the first set of matches.

Edge vs Del Rio was probably my favourite as they actually worked for it pretty damn hard same with Rey vs Rhodes and Orton vs Punk. Loved Orton's RKO finisher on punk. I missed the final 4 matches which I am annoyed about due to links getting shut down left right an centre. I have heard the HHH vs Taker match was epic what about the snooki and miz matches?

Snooki, surprisingly, was....pretty good. Did the "Kelly Kelly cartwheel into the handspring" routine. Snooki surprised a lot of people and is getting high marks from people who watched it.

It was pretty poorly scripted(the entire night). Worst match, other than having Michael Cole beat Lawler over disqualification, was not having John Morrison and Dolph Ziggler fight.

Morrison & Ziggler could have one of the best feuds of the year with some amazing matches if somebody would just give them half a fucking chance.

Oh, you mean the guy that Undertaker already beat TWO fucking times at Wrestlemania. That guy?

Undertaker beat kane at wresltemania already.

Mania 14 and Mania 20

If Vince McMahon came to me and said "Here. You're the WWE head writer for the next year. Book me into WM28" this is what I would come up with:

The Rock vs John Cena (already done)

CM Punk vs Stone Cold Steve Austin (they already "feud" on twitter and WWE has paired them off as part of their sales pitch for the new video game)

Undertaker vs Triple H vs HBK (Triple Threat match vs his two greatest adversaries and all three men, win or lose, call it a career)

Edge/Christian vs Sin Cara/Mysterio vs Bryan/Bourne vs Benjamin/Haas (Fatal Fourway Tag Team Title TLC Match)

Wade Barrett vs Sheamus (a Brit vs an Irishman)

Cody Rhodes vs Justin Gabriel (IC Title vs US Title Unification Match)

Dolph Ziggler vs The Miz (World Title Match with a babyface MIz)

Alberto Del Rio vs John Morrison (WWE Championship Match. JoMo wins Royal Rumble to earn shot)

If Vince hired me as writer,, If fire Micheal Cole put good ol JR back. And Next Wrestlemania KANE vs Undertaker in an hardcore match inside the hell in the cell. Theyre weapons inside that cage. Triple H vs The Miz.8 Divas Royal Ruimble match. The Corre vs Nextus 8 man tag team match. Triple Threat match Sin Cara,Rey Mysterio and Alberto Del Rio. And Ill hire a new Raw GM Shawn Micheals and assistant GM Ron Simmons and all he says is DAMN!!

• Downvote 1

If Vince hired me as writer,, If fire Micheal Cole put good ol JR back. And Next Wrestlemania KANE vs Undertaker in an hardcore match inside the hell in the cell. Theyre weapons inside that cage. Triple H vs The Miz.8 Divas Royal Ruimble match. The Corre vs Nextus 8 man tag team match. Triple Threat match Sin Cara,Rey Mysterio and Alberto Del Rio. And Ill hire a new Raw GM Shawn Micheals and assistant GM Ron Simmons and all he says is DAMN!!

No one wants to see Kane/Undertaker...AGAIN.

How many times did Ali fight George Foreman?

This is not boxing and Kane is not on Ali's or Foremans level.

How many times did Ali fight George Foreman?

Oh, I forgot. Real boxing is the same as staged wrestling.

Well it would be more exciting to watch an Hardcore hell in the cell match KANE vs Undertaker. Lets face it,,, Triple H had his chance. If anyone suggest Alberto Del Rio enter that match Undertaker would crush him.

• Downvote 1

Well it would be more exciting to watch an Hardcore hell in the cell match KANE vs Undertaker. Lets face it,,, Triple H had his chance. If anyone suggest Alberto Del Rio enter that match Undertaker would crush him.

Then search YouTube, I'm sure they've done that about a thousand times.

I'd be happy with FSU_Viking's suggestion.. except reorder them a bit.

HBK is retired. So he cant face Undertaker. I say why not give STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN a chance face the Undertaker?

• Downvote 1

And the WWE would be bankrupt and out of business in about three weeks. What the fuck is the "Nextus?" it's called "Nexus" jackass, and in case you haven't fucking noticed...THEY'RE OVER WITH! Orton took them out and Vince sent them back down to FCW in Florida. Nexus is over. It's dead.

Edited by FSUViking

I think they should try to bring Sting to WWE and have him face Taker at Wrestlemania next year.

And the WWE would be bankrupt and out of business in about three weeks. What the fuck is the "Nextus?" it's called "Nexus" jackass, and in case you haven't fucking noticed...THEY'RE OVER WITH! Orton took them out and Vince sent them back down to FCW in Florida. Nexus is over. It's dead.

I can't help but ready your posts as Dr. Cox from Scrubs. Call him girl names and it's official.

And I agree Sarge. Having Sting back would be incredible. Dropping in from the rafters to beat people with his black bat? Yes please. He should make a surprise appearance during the Taker's fight.

Sting vs Taker would be EPIC.

I think Edge needs to go back to Raw, there are more personality's for him to clash with there and get better use of his mic skills

I think they should try to bring Sting to WWE and have him face Taker at Wrestlemania next year.

Won't happen. Sting is too much of a pussy to go to WWE. He's turned down offers before, including a few months ago according to him himself. If he wasn't gonna do it now, he never will.

Sting vs Taker would be EPIC.

I think Edge needs to go back to Raw, there are more personality's for him to clash with there and get better use of his mic skills

Epic in name value only. Sting is terrible in the ring now and has been for several years. Much like his build-up to Starrcade 97 vs Hogan, the build-up would be great....the end result, not so much.

This is who should face Taker

TNA Magnus

cf9cce73.jpg

Sweet mother of God..... :facepalm:

How about we put YOU inside the Elimination Chamber and let MARK CALLAWAY just beat the shit out of you for real.

• Upvote 1

This is who should face Taker

TNA Magnus

cf9cce73.jpg

Dude NO, he was fucking awful when they tried to bring back Gladiators in England and he is fucking horrible as a wrestler so so terribad.

So the WWE landscape has completely changed with the retirement of Edge. I mean, the rumors were there that he would be retiring with the next year or two but no one was expecting this soon. It's good that they caught whatever they did though. I mean he was just about to be in a dam ladder match at Extreme Rules.

Edge has always been a solid performer. Edge/Foley at WM 22 is one of my favorite matches, loved the spot with the spear through the flaming table. Of course no one will ever forget his spear of Jeff Hardy from 20 feet in the air either. His 11 championship runs have all come in a matter of 5 years. I remember being ecstatic when he cashed in his MITB to beat John Cena at New Year's Revolution in 2006. He'll be missed as a performer. Not to mention, he made a bad ass heel.

So what's next for the World Heavyweight Championship? I'm guessing Christian/Del Rio Ladder Match at Extreme Rules for the Vacant title?

Also, kind of weird they put R. Truth in the match with Cena and Miz. He's probably there so Miz can pin Truth and not make Cena look weak.

They booked R-Truth in that match probably because John Morrison is digging his own grave. (His whole snubbing of Trish Stratus and acting like a turd through that whole feud)

He has no charisma anyway, he's nothing more than a glorified spot monkey. He'll probably be out of the WWE in less than a year.

Ziggler, Zack Ryder and Cody Rhodes deserve their push to being main eventers.

They booked R-Truth in that match probably because John Morrison is digging his own grave. (His whole snubbing of Trish Stratus and acting like a turd through that whole feud)

He has no charisma anyway, he's nothing more than a glorified spot monkey. He'll probably be out of the WWE in less than a year.

Ziggler, Zack Ryder and Cody Rhodes deserve their push to being main eventers.

Zack Ryder? LOL...what the fuck. Hell. No.

And I love how guys who actually show athleticism in the ring are labled "spot monkeys." Because what we really want are guys like Cena and Orton who know like 4 moves. Go back over the last five years and find the 10 best matches in the WWE and I will guarantee you Morrison is in at least 4 of them. He's had awesome matches with Punk and Jericho and Swagger. Hell, The Miz has had only ONE decent match as a champion and guess who that was against? Morrison. Probably the MOTY in the WWE outside of Taker & HHH.

I hate TNA. It's fucking garbage, but Morrison would dominate that company and would fit in even better in ROH.

• Upvote 1

You've obviously never seen Z! True Long Island Story. The guy doesn't get on TV because he doesn't play that political bullshit. But he's easily more talented than some of the fools who do get on. It's well known that he won't step over other guys in the locker room.

His time will come, and you will all remember The Woo Woo Woo Kid@

I really don't care for Morrison, his whole gimmick is shit and he can't talk on a open forum to save his life. He does belong in a place like ROH, like Shelton Benjamin.

What the fuck are they doing with Daniel Bryan, btw?