Sign in to follow this  
Favre4Ever

Man Gets Glued To Wal-Mart Toilet

(CNN) -- Police in Maryland are on the hunt for the perpetrator of what appears to be an April Fools' Day prank that left a man glued to a toilet at a Wal-Mart store.

If caught, the jokester who doused the seat with glue at the Elkton Wal-Mart on March 31 could face second-degree assault charges, said Lt. Matthew Donnelly of the Elkton Police Department.

Police, along with the Singerly Fire Co. and the Cecil County paramedics, were called to the scene at about 7 p.m.

There, they found the 48-year-old victim, who called for help after realizing the sticky situation he was in when he tried -- and failed -- to stand up and leave the superstore's restroom, Donnelly said.

It took responders 15 minutes to remove the victim from the stall, but they were unable to disconnect the toilet seat from his body, Donnelly said.

Instead, the victim was taken to Union Hospital of Cecil County, where the seat was detached. He left with only minor injuries to his buttocks, Donnelly said.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/04/06/maryland.toilet.prank/index.html?hpt=T2

Of all the toilets in all of the stores in the country... A toilet in a wal-mart would be at the very bottom of my list of toilets to get stuck to.

My god, my life is complete. This prankster is a genius.

I would hate to have been the doctor at the hospital because I wouldn't have been able to take the seat off cause I would have been laughing too hard..

• Downvote 1

AIDS AIDS AIDS GET THAT PERSON CHECKED OUT

• Downvote 1

So, what did you do today, honey?

> Oh... Nothing out of the ordinary. Just detached a toilet seat from a mans buttocks.

well if we're all telling bad jokes, then i guess he found himself in a....sticky situation. HAHAHA.

• Upvote 2

*throws tomato at funny*

splatteredTomato.jpg

• Upvote 1

well if we're all telling bad jokes, then i guess he found himself in a....sticky situation. HAHAHA.

Yea, I suppose he was caught with his pants down. :ninja:

• Upvote 1

Looks like he just got

*takes of shades*

shit-canned.

BOO THIS MAN