Sign in to follow this  
AllYouNeedIsLovie

Raiders interested in Colin Kaepernick

Wes Bunting of the National Football Post is hearing the Raiders have legitimate interest in Nevada quarterback Colin Kaepernick. Sources have told Bunting that Kaepernick could be Oakland's most likely target if they decide to draft a quarterback early. Cannon armed and extremely athletic, he certainly seems like the kind of player that would captivate Raiders owner Al Davis. However, Oakland's first pick does not come until No. 49, and there's a very good chance Kaepernick will be long gone by then.

Source: National Football Post

Don't know if he will fall all the way to Oakland's first pick (middle of 2nd round), but if he did, I think it would be a great pickup for them.

SOMEBODY is going to trade up for one of these QBs. Lot's of stirring going around, and I like it.

This could potentially be a very good pickup for Oakland should he fall to them. I'm sure if he pans out, he can be a real solid dual threat.

Al Davis saw what I did with the Raiders in our mock draft and liked it. :D

• Upvote 2

Al Davis saw what I did with the Raiders in our mock draft and liked it. :D

:laugh:...but yeah, at this stage, he'll probably go in the early second round, late first at best. It will be interesting to see what happens with this QB class. Either someone will bite the bullet early and cause all these guys to be picked a lot higher than they should. Or teams will make the right call (IMO) and we'll see a lot of these QBs drop.

I think Oakland would be the kinda of team to move up to snag him, if not I see them getting Mallet or Locker.

But Kaepernick is the best fit.