Sign in to follow this  
HadenIsland23

Where Did You/Do You Want To Go To College At?

I am currently going to Adrian College, a small private, expensive school in Adrian, southeastern Michigan.

It was either AC, U of Michigan or MSU, or EMU... I chose AC because they are giving me pretty much a full ride, and kinda paying me to be a student (somewhat) on top of that.

I am currently in their pre-architecture program, which will automatically transfer me to Washington State after 3 years to finish getting my degree in Architecture... Or i'll just transfer to the University of Michigan after my sophomore year to finish getting my degree in Architecture.

I also plan on playing football here next year (D-III)... And we have one of the best Hockey teams in the nation (D-III).

isn't this the same school that produced Tyler Thigpen?

Yes.

And Mike Tolbert (FB for the Chargers) and Jerome Simpson (WR for the Bengals). I am decent friends with Simpson and have hung out a time or three with Tolbert.

Currently going to a small community college in the Houston area. (Nothing special really) By the end of the year, I'm hoping to transfer to either TCU or SMU. I'm majoring in Journalism.

Took a year break between school (graduated almost a year ago) and college. Starting at a local community college for a year taking all of my generals, (can go to this college for free basically) then transferring either to Souther Utah University or the University of Utah. Going for Graphic Design.

I go to Texas State University. No, our sports teams aren't known for anything BUT..we have a fucking river flowing through campus. Our own river. Does your campus? Didn't think so.

Southwest is so full of hot chicks, former party school..

I used to live in San Marcos, so many hills and stairs on that campus, you could tell how long the chicks had been there, by the shape of their asses. mmmmMMMM!

I went into the Navy after high school...learned electronics.

I go to a community college.

Haters gonna hate.

Took a year break between school (graduated almost a year ago) and college. Starting at a local community college for a year taking all of my generals, (can go to this college for free basically) then transferring either to Souther Utah University or the University of Utah. Going for Graphic Design.

SLLLLLIIIIICK haha I mean SLCC

Go to the U, man, SUU isn't bad but there's nothing down there (although you're pretty close to Zions so if you are into that).

To answer the question, I have gone to a few colleges. Right after graduating high school I went to the University of Arizona, great school, beautiful women, warm, parties. It wasnt for me though and I left after freshman year. I then went to the New School of Architecture and Design, its a small private undergrad and grad school for architecture, urban planning and interior design. I was there for a year and a half and then decided that architecture wasn't what I wanted to do. I spent a year at the local community college taking random courses and graphic design courses and then did a semester abroad in Chile. I then transferred to the University of Utah where I have been for 2 years now. I am majoring in exercise and sport science and minoring in nutrition but it took me a year to decide that it was finally what I wanted to do. I plan on going to grad school for nutrition or exercise physiology.

Guest Durant4MVP

Southwest is so full of hot chicks, former party school..

I used to live in San Marcos, so many hills and stairs on that campus, you could tell how long the chicks had been there, by the shape of their asses. mmmmMMMM!

I went into the Navy after high school...learned electronics.

Hahaha, no joke man. The ratio of slim, fine ass girls to fat ones is off the charts. You actually have to TRY to find unattractive girls here. I love it.

I installed a network on their campus back in '98. It was raining that day, and I think damned near every chick was wearing shorts and white t-shirts.....good times.

so apparently my school got voted "most out of the way party school" by Playboy, or some ish like that haha. There are some pretty damn good parties.

so apparently my school got voted "most out of the way party school" by Playboy, or some ish like that haha. There are some pretty damn good parties.

Which is what is important when you go to college :D.

I am not in college yet but I'm thinking of U of Illinois, Iowa, or Indiana U. Possibly Marquette.

Hm, didn't see this until now..

I currently attend the University of California-Berkeley...just finished registering for my SENIOR FUCKING YEAR of college..My first choice was Stanford, got rejected. Boo! Funny story to the rejection (some of you have heard it), btw, I finished HS in the Top 10 percent, right in front of this asian stink whore, she applies, gets in, I apply, BOOM! Rejected! Whore. I hope she's fucking happy for what she did.

But I like it, minus the whole campus being full of tree smokers who have no ambition to do anything with their lives.

I applied to a bunch of other bullshit schools as well, mostly in Southern California (USC, Long Beach State) (where I live) and in Texas, Texas Christian, SMU, Texas State (for the partying), UT-Austin, blah blah blah.

I definitely want to live in LA when i'm through with this educational nonsense.

SLLLLLIIIIICK haha I mean SLCC

Go to the U, man, SUU isn't bad but there's nothing down there (although you're pretty close to Zions so if you are into that).

To answer the question, I have gone to a few colleges. Right after graduating high school I went to the University of Arizona, great school, beautiful women, warm, parties. It wasnt for me though and I left after freshman year. I then went to the New School of Architecture and Design, its a small private undergrad and grad school for architecture, urban planning and interior design. I was there for a year and a half and then decided that architecture wasn't what I wanted to do. I spent a year at the local community college taking random courses and graphic design courses and then did a semester abroad in Chile. I then transferred to the University of Utah where I have been for 2 years now. I am majoring in exercise and sport science and minoring in nutrition but it took me a year to decide that it was finally what I wanted to do. I plan on going to grad school for nutrition or exercise physiology.

Yeah, if shit works out how I want it to, I will be at the U in 2 years. Cant wait.