Sign in to follow this  
BLUE

ESPN's Top 10 QB's

Maybe if you go solely by his last season and put a lot of emphasis on his 22 INT. He's had superior stats, game play, and leadership every year since 2004 and I doubt he'll be stopping for a few more years. To suggest he may not be a top-5 QB or that there's an argument Romo is better is rather laughable.

Drew Brees isn't better than any of my top 5...

One of the most annoying things about debating these sorts of lists is that everyone treats their opinions as facts. No matter how widely agreed upon any order in the rankings may be (or how strongly you feel about the accuracy of said order) it is still nothing more than a widely (or strongly) held opinion. You can bring up as many stats as you want, but even if you bring up enough stats to convince someone that player A is better than player B, you haven't established that as a fact, you've merely changed one person's opinion of those two players' relative skills. Player rankings are far too objective for there to really be any fact in the debate.

• Upvote 1

Their Top 10 list has more than 10 players in it...instafail

:D

You have Ryan, Freeman, and Flacco above Romo. Get the fuck out.

The only reason I put Flacco above Romo was because the past few years he has done well enough to get his team into the playoffs. And I think I put Flacco in there because Romo was hurt this year, which probably isn't fair to Romo but whatever. If I were to make an 11th ranking, it's Romo.

Freeman, of course, has only started for 1.5 years so it's hard to hold him to the same standard as the rest of the QB's, but based on what I saw out of him last year, I think he can be as good or better than Romo if he continues improving.

Ryan has been good, there's no denying that. He's definitely better than Flacco and Freeman, and like I said before, I kept Romo out of the list because of his injury. It's not fair, I know, but I don't care.