Sign in to follow this  
Barracuda

Does the Cardinals taking Peterson solidify Kolb?

As we all know, there are several trade rumors about Kevin Kolb. The Eagles believe he's worth a first rounder...but most disagree. He's not worth a first rounder, sorry Andy Reid. The Cardinals are in desperate need for a QB. Last night the Cardinals took Patrick Peterson a really good pick at number 5. But does this mean they have a deal going on for Kolb or another FA, or do they just plan on drafting another second-tier QB in the later rounds?

If this fucking happened I would shit myself. Patrick Peterson in Philly would be so awesome.

If this fucking happened I would shit myself. Patrick Peterson in Philly would be so awesome.

Huh? I don't think he's saying that they would trade Peterson for Kolb. That would be LOL-worthy. Tbh, I don't think they have much interest in Kolb at the moment. They'll be chasing a veteran QB, who's had at least a few years of starting experience.

• Upvote 1

Yeah, that's not what I was saying. That would just be stupid.

I may have worded it funny, I'm not sure but I meant it like since the Cardinals are not taking a QB in the draft, does that mean they possibly have a deal in place for Kolb or another free agent?

I'm thinking the Cardinals will end up with Matt Hasselbeck or Marc Bulger. (Just a guess)

I'm thinking the Cardinals will end up with Matt Hasselbeck or Marc Bulger. (Just a guess)

I agree with you on that. I personally would want Matt Hasselbeck if he doesn't resign with the Seahawks because he had a solid season and Marc Bulger sat out the entire season last year behind Joe Flacco in Baltimore.

I agree with you on that. I personally would want Matt Hasselbeck if he doesn't resign with the Seahawks because he had a solid season and Marc Bulger sat out the entire season last year behind Joe Flacco in Baltimore.