Sign in to follow this  
Maverick

Fast Five

I went to the midnight release of this last night...

It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. There were a couple things that were unrealistic but it's the Fast and Furious series so I wasn't expecting anything different. I was disappointed with the lack of race scenes, though. They focused more on the story/action than the racing aspect of the series. Regardless, I thought the story was pretty good and the action made it a fun movie to watch. The Rock was comic relief for me, lol I just find him funny.

If you're into the Fast and Furious series, looking for an action-packed movie and you're not a huge movie critic, you'll enjoy it.

If you watch til the end of the credits, you find out that Letty is still alive. Ridiculous. Bad attempt at trying to extend the series and that resulted in a big facepalm from me.

Edited by Maverick

Good as I plan to go see this very soon, everyone I know who has gone to see it loved it.

I, too, really enjoyed the movie. It finally managed to wipe off the rest of the bile that I spewed while watching Tokyo Drift.

I haven't seen it but everyone I know that has seen it can't stop telling me how awesome it was. I'm very surprised by people's reactions. I'd given up on the franchise since Tokyo Drift and part 4.

Arguably the best of the series. Of course... they do ignore physics, but it is Fast and the Furious so.. :shrug:

Loved it though. great action movie. And for those planning on seeing it... Sit through the credits, bonus scene after the credits roll.

I didn't stay through the credits. Dammit.

I didn't stay through the credits. Dammit.

You can probably find the scene on YouTube.

It was a pretty good movie although a bit surprising at the end. While it was a bit unrealistic like all of you have mentioned, it was pretty great and having Ludacris and Tyrese Gibson added some good humor to the film.

Edited by Packers Dynasty 2010

I have watched this movie. This movie is better than other movies.

If you want to Download Ben 10 just visit.

Edited by AdinWilliam