Sign in to follow this  
RANGA

Spring Sig Tourney - Seeding Sigs

Well setting a deadline implies that if people don't get their sigs in they are automatically eliminated. Which is obviously a problem within itself. Hence why I don't want to set a firm deadline.

Basically what I'm saying is...don't be a douche and hurry up and get your seeding sigs in :D

I'm about to get started on mine, Ranga. Off all day tomorrow so will probably finish it then.

would be so much easier if we could use a previously made sig for seeding. especially with exams coming up T_T

any actual reason why we can't? worked last time.

Well, I think it's probably because people will already know whose it is and could have biased opinions. Also, with previous comments on the sig, it is not exactly all your own work if you went back and edited it> Well it is, but you prolly wouldn't have done it originally (not necessarily you, but maybe someone else). I get that it will take up less time, but it may or may not demonstrate your most previous work, therefore seedings could get more messed up.

• Upvote 1

Alright I'm having a slight issue with Photoshop...nothing works. I can C&P a picture on there, but no matter what tool I select, I apparently can't do anything but the hand tool. Anybody know what's going on?

Alright I'm having a slight issue with Photoshop...nothing works. I can C&P a picture on there, but no matter what tool I select, I apparently can't do anything but the hand tool. Anybody know what's going on?

SteVo, i've never had that kind of problem with PS so i'm clueless.

the most serious thing i've had happen is the text tool settings got messed up once.

just turned in my pathetic excuse for a seeding sig..this guy is rusty as a 70 year old hooker

happened to me a few times stevo. just close it and re-open it. that doesn't work click TAB a few times. still doesn't work, just restart your PC. its just a glitch you have to wait for.

Yeah it's a PS glitch. You just have to restart PS...or sometimes your entire comp lol

Just three more people!!!

sent mine in. took me ages. want that 1st spot XD

I've received all sigs but one.

Just waiting on Fuhrer Steven now :D

I fixed my PS problem so I should have mine done sometime today.

Just sent mine in. Sorry for the delay; really struggled with mine. Couldn't bring it all together.

Awesome. I'll post up the seeding poll tomorrow.

Just sent mine in. Sorry for the delay; really struggled with mine. Couldn't bring it all together.

i bet your sig is gonna be kickass.

havent seen anything from you in 4ever.

Looking back, it's not awful--it gets the job done--but it's nothing special. Should be fun to see everybody else's sigs, though.

Ranga, what is the format of the tourney with this amount of people? How's it gonna work?