Sign in to follow this  
BLUE

Tiki Barber compares himself to Anne Frank

Per Rotoworld.com:

In a recent Sports Illustrated interview, Tiki Barber compared himself to Holocaust victim Anne Frank.

"Lep’s Jewish," he said of Mark Lepselter, a friend who allowed Tiki and his new girlfriend to move into his attic -- avoiding Barber's pregnant wife he was in the process of divorcing. "And it was like a reverse Anne Frank thing." We suppose Barber was joking. Barber has likely lost his game, but using a comparison like this confirms that plenty is left of his ego. May 26, 9:21 AM

Source: New York Daily News

Wow, his pregnant wife must be really bad....

Barber and AP should play a game of who can say the stupidest thing to the media. I think it would be a toss-up.

From comments: "Anne Frank and Tiki Barber are also similar in that neither one was ever very good at picking up the Blitz."

:rofl:

Dear, Adrian Peterson and Tiki Barber

You don't compare yourself to a holocaust victim, especially in front of the media jokingly or not and you don't compare yourself to a slave.

You are a millionaire athlete and not an enslaved man working for absolutely nothing and you're not a Jewish girl hiding from the gestapo.

Sincerely, Me.

PS:There is absolutely nothing in common with hiding from your ex-girlfriend and hiding from impending death, starvation, and torture. I really have nothing against your statement except for the fact that it's completely idiotic, it may seem funny but it's gonna piss a lot of people off.

Just plain dumb. :facepalm:

Edited by Barracuda
  • Upvote 1

No. Just no. This is even worse than Peterson comparing his job to slavery. Way to fucking insult the memory of a Holocaust victim Barber! Fucking classless douche!

Edited by BigBen07
  • Upvote 1

No. Just no. This is even worse than Peterson comparing his job to slavery. Way to fucking insult the memory of a Holocaust victim Barber! Fucking classless douche!

+1 :wtf:

I agree, BigBen07. This was just completely uncalled for. Whatever happened to him doesn't even compare to what that girl went through in hiding and how it ended for her. But then again......this is the very same guy who virtually gave Tom Coughlin the finger as he left the game with what he said to the media and in a book after Coughlin helped him with his fumble problem. So, think we should have expected any better from his big mouth? :shrug:

+1 :wtf:

I agree, BigBen07. This was just completely uncalled for. Whatever happened to him doesn't even compare to what that girl went through in hiding and how it ended for her. But then again......this is the very same guy who virtually gave Tom Coughlin the finger as he left the game with what he said to the media and in a book after Coughlin helped him with his fumble problem. So, think we should have expected any better from his big mouth? :shrug:

I agree. I wouldn't have expected anything else but stupidity from Barber.