JetsFan4Life

Stanley Cup Finals

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win The Stanley Cup?

• Vancouver Canucks
    • Boston Bruins

Your team just won the Stanley cup, but your car, the one covered with "Go Bruins" bumper stickers, is parked on the opposing teams side when suddenly a full scale riot breaks out and your car has turned into a bonfire. And if you got cut rate insurance you could be paying the damages yourself. So get Allstate, so you can save money and be better protected from mayhem like me.

---

Also,when the Lakers won the NBA championship, I remember there being crazy riots in LA. There's also that shit in Montreal as well when they win something. Yeah there may have been some crazy riots, but there were over 10 thousand people working to clean up the mess some drunk idiots started, hundreds of cellphone videos and pictures have been given to the police, and quite a few arrests have been made.

Excatly razor. There was twice as many cleaning shit up. Windy wants to talk about classless canucks but i don't remember a canuck player nearly kill a habs player. Riots happen everywhere and when you have riots you get violence and people get hurt they go hand in hand.

Seems to happen in Canada a lot though with hockey. Didn't Montreal riot a few years ago for winning a first round series?

Every city has fucktards though. I think that's fair to say.

And I seem to remember a Canucks player nearly kill a Bruins player....

Seems to happen in Canada a lot though with hockey. Didn't Montreal riot a few years ago for winning a first round series?

Every city has fucktards though. I think that's fair to say.

And I seem to remember a Canucks player nearly kill a Bruins player....

Seems to happen in the US alot of with the other sports....

ricky is right for every city your gonna have jackasses and assholes who make the city look bad. How many have you guys actually been to vancouver or the province of B.C anyways ?

Edited by monstersofthemidway

Seems to happen in the US alot of with the other sports....

ricky is right for every city your gonna have jackasses and assholes who make the city look bad. How many have you guys actually been to vancouver or the province of B.C anyways ?

I don't have to have gone to BC to see the riots. I have a friend who lives there and she loves it. I'm sure it's a great province. I'm saying their fans acted with no class in reacting to a loss.

And as to your point about how it's happened before and every city has people like that, I just wanted to mention that when the last two Chicago teams won championships, the Hawks and Sox, people were in the streets partying and going crazy in a celebratory way, not a violent way.

I don't mind celebrating in the streets, I actually encourage it and have done it after the Blackhawks won, it's the Canucks fans violence that is saddening.

The riots were not done by hockey fans. They were done by assholes who wanted to take advantage of the situation. Do you think Canucks fans brought the bandanas, crowbars, and molotov cocktails to the game?

The riots were not done by hockey fans. They were done by assholes who wanted to take advantage of the situation. Do you think Canucks fans brought the bandanas, crowbars, and molotov cocktails to the game?

Who the hell picks up a crowbar because a team you don't care about lost? I have a hard time believing those people cared nothing about the game. And even if they weren't Canucks fans, they were still Vancouverites.

Anarchists, or people who are just pissed off and want an excuse to riot.

• Upvote 1

Anarchists, or people who are just pissed off and want an excuse to riot.

That's for sure. Some people WERE wearing Canucks jerseys, but they were probably bandwagoners. Still, it doesn't excuse their behaviour.

Edited by BigBen07

That's for sure. Some people WERE wearing Canucks jerseys, but they were probably bandwagoners. Still, it doesn't excuse their behaviour.

That's what I meant. They may not have been loyal fans, but I'm pretty sure they were fans.