Sign in to follow this  
BLUE

Ochocinco says he wants to stay in Cincy

Per Rotoworld.com:

Chad Ochocinco expressed a desire on Friday to remain with the Bengals.

"I would love to still be here, and I have no problem," Ochocinco said. "For a while now, you haven't heard a peep out of me as far as being a problem or saying things out of context, I'm just really supporting the Bengals organization and the city." The odds remain extremely low that Ochocinco will be back for an 11th year in Cincinnati this season. Jun 25, 4:52 PM

Source: NFL.com

Edited by BLUE

Can he make up his mind :facepalm:

He also said that he "makes it fun to be a Bengal fan"...last I checked, Bengals fans were rated as the most depressed fans in the NFL lmao.

He also said that he "makes it fun to be a Bengal fan"...last I checked, Bengals fans were rated as the most depressed fans in the NFL lmao.

I think it's quite true when it is said people don't go to Cincinnati, they leave Cincinnati!

Just re-checking the thread to see if he's changed his mind yet and wants to be traded again.....

You can't make this shit up. This guy is the biggest assclown ever.

Ochocinco goes off on Mike Brown, Marvin Lewis

Posted by Michael David Smith on June 30, 2011, 12:02 PM EDT

Bengals receiver Chad Ochocinco is continuing to insist that he’ll do as he pleases during the lockout, and the scoffing from Bengals owner Mike Brown that he wants football players, not bull riders or alligator wrestlers, is only going to make Ochocinco feel more strongly.

“Mr. Brown, it’s a lockout,†Ochocinco told the 2 Live Stews. “Therefore I can do whatever I please.â€

Ochocinco also said that if Bengals coach Marvin Lewis is going to side with Brown over him, then he may need to whip Lewis’s ass.

“Hopefully Marvin is doing this maybe to help me out,†Ochocinco said. “Maybe he is trying to cause friction between himself and me. Maybe he doesn’t like me for real. If he doesn’t like me, well, I don’t like him either. Maybe he’s doing this to help the situation out. Maybe he’s trying to do this to show Mike Brown I don’t think I can coincide with Chad, but dammit I can’t coincide with him either, and if he really feels that way when I see him I’m going to whoop his ass.â€

Ochocinco also weighed in on a couple of teammates, saying he hasn’t talked to Carson Palmer but is confident Palmer won’t return to Cincinnati, and saying that he knew nothing at all about Terrell Owens‘ torn ACL. Apparently that was one scoop the Ochocinco News Network wasn’t able to get.

SOURCE: PFT

He wants to stay in Cincy but he's going to give a big "fuck you" to the owner and coach. Brilliant.