Sign in to follow this  
Favre4Ever

DeSean Jackson Uses Gay Slurs On Live Radio

He got trolled and bit, and I'm glad you guys aren't getting too worked up over this and you're just laughing it off. It was an uncensored show and this isn't anything you guys haven't said on TGP. It was really dumb though, especially with his whole anti-bullying stance. But he found himself being bullied by the caller, and that's the way he chose to attack back. It's not like the caller is comfortable with his own sexuality, you probably have to be a big homophobe to take the time to think of that question and call in.

And FSU... "Hate speech in any context should never be acceptable" LOL! Seriously dude, what a hypocrite.

And FSU... "Hate speech in any context should never be acceptable" LOL! Seriously dude, what a hypocrite.

Go ahead and compare anything said on this site to the context in which Jackson said what he did. I dare you to even try. 99.9% of things said on this site by me or anybody is complete and utter nonsense that has all the conviction and sting as a pillow.

Nothing I have read here in four years is considered hate speech. Get a fucking clue before coming at me.

Go ahead and compare anything said on this site to the context in which Jackson said what he did. I dare you to even try. 99.9% of things said on this site by me or anybody is complete and utter nonsense that has all the conviction and sting as a pillow.

Nothing I have read here in four years is considered hate speech. Get a fucking clue before coming at me.

I consider what Jackson said to be complete and utter nonsense too. It's not like he put a lot of thought into it.

I consider what Jackson said to be complete and utter nonsense too. It's not like he put a lot of thought into it.

When has he ever put a lot of thought into anything he's ever said? Speaking off the cuff is a lot like drunk talk.....a lot of truth comes out when the brain doesn't have time to filter it.