Sign in to follow this  
RazorStar

Gold Road: A CYOA

C. ii

I'm with the c ii crowd.

Update 22:

“Hold it.” You say to Virtue. “There's no sense in needless bloodshed, let me talk to the guy.”

“You sure about this?” This is your best chance to get these worms off your back.

“I'm sure we can arrange a situation where everyone gets what they want.” You say confidently, as Virtue drops the man on his behind.

“At least let me bind him so we won't run.” You nod, as he pulled out a rope to bind his hands and feet.

“Ya didn't need to do that... he already busted up my leg pretty good with that lance of his. I'm not going anywhere quickly...” He winced as Virtue made a tight knot around his ankles.

“Can't hurt to be safe.” You say, kneeling down to his level. “I just want some information from you.”

He looked back at Virtue, and felt the animosity through his hardened eyes. “Yeah, sure, whatever ya need, as long as you let me go. If the boss knows I failed...”

“I get it.” You appeal to his better nature. “We'll let you go if you tell us what we need to know.” You think about the things you want to say. “What is this alternate course of action your boss had in mind when he asked me to help him out? He seemed to have another idea in mind of getting Virtue to pay his debt.”

“Well...” He hesitated for a moment, but after looking back at Virtue he decided to speak. “When we gave Virtue that money, we had no idea that he was a magic user. I'm sure you know how rare it is to see that in today's day and age.”

“Yeah.” You nod, “It takes years of practice and study to become even a basic user of magic.”

“With talent like Virtue has, we figure he'd be of value to the people of Silv. They want magic users to the sheets of ice into drinking water in massive quantity. For the good of Geldas, I hear.”

“You were going to sell me?!” Virtue lashed out.

“Magic users are a hot commodity nowadays, and he'd be out of servitude once he worked off his debt to them. We get paid, and all of Geldas is happy when the water crisis gets solved.” He chuckled and sunk his head in resignation. “Now I'm the one who loses out. Any more questions?”

“No. But I've got a request or two.” You loose the rope around his ankles.

“And that would be?”

A. Leave me out of your business, and I'll let you go.

B. Leave Virtue alone, I'll think of a way to handle his debt.

C. Do you have information on someone named Roughskin? (Can be used in conjunction with another choice)

D. “Empty your wallet.” (Can be used in conjunction with another choice)

E. Ask about the water crisis. (Can be used in conjunction with another choice)

F. Let me help you boys out. (Attack Virtue)

G. “Die.” (Kill him)

H. Let Virtue decide what to do with him.

Is CE a valid choice?

C,E

C, E for me... tee hee.

:corn: